**** The Official OnePlus 6 Thread ****

Soldato
It's a good incentive however I don't particularly want to wait until the middle of next week to actually get my phone and in all likelihood I'll sell it after 12 months anyway.

It'll make it easier to sell.

To be honest you get 6 years under UK law if you really have to go that route.

Fair do's. I guess it'll involve a bit more faff though.

Soldato
Anyone have any experience with John Lewis Returns for Mobile phones? cant really see anything clear cut on their site to say can return within 14 days if unwanted.

It only says unused items can be returned within 35 days. nothing about DSR..

Soldato
Anyone have any experience with John Lewis Returns for Mobile phones? cant really see anything clear cut on their site to say can return within 14 days if unwanted.

It only says unused items can be returned within 35 days. nothing about DSR..
You can return an 'unwanted item providing it's unused and in it's original packaging'. You do not have 14 days to try out your device (as Apple allow) in order to see if you like it and return it for a refund 'no questions asked' if you don't.

Unlike Apple JL is a retailer not a manufacturer. This does not affect your statutory rights under the CRA/CCRs

Last edited:
Soldato
You can return an 'unwanted item providing it's unused and in it's original packaging'. You do not have 14 days to try out your device (as Apple allow) in order to see if you like it and return it for a refund 'no questions asked' if you don't.

Unlike Apple JL is a retailer not a manufacturer. This does not affect your statutory rights under the CRA/CCRs

DSR allows you 14 days for any online orders.

The retailer must inform you of this period, if they don't then you have 12 months to cancel with no reason, unless they notify you at any point within those 12 months and then it's 14 days.

Associate
For anyone who hasn't seen this; a new purple variant has been scheduled for China:

oneplus-6t-thunder-purple.jpg

Back
Top Bottom