**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Associate
Ordered an S10e from eGlobal, just waiting for delivery, been over a week. Have also ordered a cheap tpu case for £1 off the bay and thats already been delivered.

Soldato
So the trade in return package from Samsung consists of a bag and a return label. No box.

Any reason why I couldn't have just been emailed the return label...

Soldato
So the trade in return package from Samsung consists of a bag and a return label. No box.

Any reason why I couldn't have just been emailed the return label...
Saves people the hassle of having to print and stick the label.

I quite liked the trade in process - nice and smooth :)

Associate
The Snapdragon version is the one I have. Comes with UK plug and nice clear case.

I didn't get a paper invoice only an email invoice, isn't any VAT information on the invoice.

Thanks buddy. The Snapdragon model is supposed to be superior in terms of performance and battery. I'm getting rubbish battery life on 4G with my Exynos version and seriously thinking about ordering from eGlobal. The reviews online are terrible but you received yours no problem.

Was it sealed and brand new?

Soldato
Was it sealed and brand new?

Yep, to both.

The hard case that comes with it as a bit naff, so I bought a Spigen Liquid Air case for mine and couldn't be happier.
I actually really like it. Its better than the TORRAS Crystal Clear TPU case that I purchased. Granted it doesn't offer much protection but I normally don't use a case on my phones so wanted something as minimal as possible.

Man of Honour
Just for my own peace of mind, Snapdragon variants of the S10 will still gte OTA updates if used in the UK won't they? I've always had Exynos UK SIM free but can get the SD855 S10e for £529 and would prefer that version over Exynos as the 855 fairs better efficiency due to being 7nm.

Man of Honour
Silent shutter? Yes, on the volume flydown bit, pull it down and at the bottom mute system volume. This mutes the camera sound. There's little importance to system volume other than stuff like this so it's all good.

Soldato
T
Silent shutter? Yes, on the volume flydown bit, pull it down and at the bottom mute system volume. This mutes the camera sound. There's little importance to system volume other than stuff like this so it's all good.
That's the best I've been able to come up with so far. As you say system volume appears to be of little importance anyway. I always disable keypad tones etc as a matter of course.
Cheers.

Soldato
Just for my own peace of mind, Snapdragon variants of the S10 will still gte OTA updates if used in the UK won't they? I've always had Exynos UK SIM free but can get the SD855 S10e for £529 and would prefer that version over Exynos as the 855 fairs better efficiency due to being 7nm.

The only issue for me buying an import is not being able to sell it to mobile recycle website in the future.

Back
Top Bottom