PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
lol what is this garbage they keep pushing at the top of every patch "
Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card"

WTF does that even mean? Do people really pay attention to such nonsense?

Soldato
I very much approve of reducing the Vikendi blue zone times, those middle circles were agonisingly slow and made for a boring mid-game. Not sure I was particularly bothered about the lack of snipers, it kind of gave Vikendi its charm.

Caporegime
im guessing the added snipers are to just test what is too many vs too little. sometimes it does feel like there isnt many then some games they everywhere. i hope this doesnt end up like erangel is now and they adjust shortly after finding the sweet percentage. end game of vikendi is often against sniper people anyway. generally better players on avg win on vikendi as it punishes weaker players because of how the map plays. this could end up with all left in final ten just snipered up.

the blue and vikendi i guess we will just have to see. vikendi isnt like the other maps its harder to win with lots of open gameplay with little cover sometimes.it might make it more exciting. vikendi is all our lot play for last few months. will be a change hopefully for the good.

Associate
I guess it totally depends how many spawned per map in the first place.
If there was 3, there's now 21.
Still inconsequential to the amount of weapons overall. But we'll see over the next few weeks! I love SRs though..

Caporegime
they did this with erangel it makes a massive difference to the end game. especially on a map which is mainly open play like vikendi. they have done it too try and make the games shorter and more exciting. they will only be upping it by 7 to see how the feedback is then dial back if needed. you over do it first then dial back when you find the sweet spot.

Associate
they did this with erangel it makes a massive difference to the end game. especially on a map which is mainly open play like vikendi. they have done it too try and make the games shorter and more exciting. they will only be upping it by 7 to see how the feedback is then dial back if needed. you over do it first then dial back when you find the sweet spot.

They need to "dial it back a bit" on Erengal now though. Found 4 M24s in one hashtag/puzzle/apartment building in Georgpol last night. Its the same with level 3 armour. Far too common.

Anyway, managed to win 2 solo dinners last night in 3 games. 2nd one had the 2nd last dude die to the zone :D

Soldato
They need to "dial it back a bit" on Erengal now though. Found 4 M24s in one hashtag/puzzle/apartment building in Georgpol last night. Its the same with level 3 armour. Far too common.

Anyway, managed to win 2 solo dinners last night in 3 games. 2nd one had the 2nd last dude die to the zone :D
Yeah still think Erangel is a little over supplied with snipers and DMRs but not game breaking anyway

Associate
I didn't even see the dude so assume he was trying to snake it in the grass and got caught out. Al take the dinner regardless of how its served :D

I had one like that and the last guy was rinsing people (12 kills) and died to the zone which was even more enjoyable when I checked his stats and saw blatant cheater.

Those ones are tied with the last guy trying to gren you and blowing himself up :p

Caporegime
erangel the snipers are far too easy to find. in erangel last game with locky in one building in flats. 2 m24s , 2 vss , sks, slr and a kar98 lol. one building.

Soldato
Those ones are tied with the last guy trying to gren you and blowing himself up :p
i've been that nade wielding tool :(

i remember playing erangel, last 2 circles only 2 of us left and no sign of the other player. last zone stopped near the right bridge to mil island (if you're on the island looking north) i was at that point running round in the open wondering what the hell was going on.....dude eventually dies to the blue. replay showed he had tried to sneak round the cliffs but slipped down to a point he couldn't get out. all the more enjoyable as it looked like he was using the radar hack.....he kept looking to my position even though he had no line of sight.

few games (maybe a night) later i'm in almost the exact same position.....3 left and i'm on the rocks....sods law, i fell off too and was trapped....3rd guy gets popped so just me stuck and waiting for the blue to kill me......randomly lobbed a smoke nade into the air to kill time waiting to die (no bang bang nades) and like a moth to the flame i hear footsteps approaching, thinking my death is pending to either the blue or the other dude i lobbed another smoke, and like a scene from a comedy film this head pops over the rocks almost directly above me straight into the line of sights of my m4. i imagine he was properly raging!!

that's the thing with pubg, for all it's problems and bugs there's no other game can produce the same level of excitement and silliness, often in equal measure, that it does.

Caporegime
yeah the only game to come close to this was dayz the mod. which is basically what this game is plus a added circle pushing you towards the middle. ohh..and no zombies. :D it was the same on big servers though as you basically went to key places on the map to get guns loot then shot people.

Back
Top Bottom