Summer Transfer Thread 2019

Caporegime
Mino Raiola: "Everyone within the club from the manager to the owner knows Paul’s wishes. Everyone knows the willingness of Paul to move on. We are in the process of that."

Transfer saga inc then, with the most toxic agent around. Joy.

Agents are just so toxic in today's game. Bench Pogba for the season and stick him in the reserves.

Permabanned
Mino Raiola: "Everyone within the club from the manager to the owner knows Paul’s wishes. Everyone knows the willingness of Paul to move on. We are in the process of that."

Transfer saga inc then, with the most toxic agent around. Joy.

Pfft that is just a greasy Jabba the hut slimeball looking for a big payday. All this is Madrid trying to feed off United. There would be too much uproar i can take just barely what Malcom.Glazer and his fellow American bankster.buddys did with the 1bn and all. But selling Pogba or De Gea like Ronaldo is too much i would burn any ties with football and United.

I would never watch them on tv again either, And you heard how incredibly happy Madrid would be to see us with Bale when he is about to go pop anyday and become the next Owen. While they get a highly marketable 26 year old in the prime of his career. Why they could extract the 75m fee in advertising easily. This is why i get so angry Madrid are canny little cheaters while united are the big dumb.cash pinata and they have been caning us for a long time. Not a single person at the club has the spine to say enough is enough.

They should look into the contracts here as retaliation offer De Gea and Pogba new deals and if they refuse put them in the under 18 squad and let them rot as a show of intention. And do it without any of the sqeaking banksters who will say cutting off your nose to spite your face is bad business. Well ok losing De Gea or Pogba on a free would be bad, But imagine the ripples in football if one of these guys played 0 football for 365 days or more.

Caporegime
Will you miss him though ?

The whole point is not Paul Pogba wants to leave. He could go tomorrow for all I care but the way the players/agents can seemingly hold their employers to ransom. The club needs to make a stand and do something otherwise every agent across the world is going to start doing the same. No player is bigger than any club. Stick him in the reserves for a year and flog him next summer for nothing!

Associate
Well ok losing De Gea or Pogba on a free would be bad, But imagine the ripples in football if one of these guys played 0 football for 365 days or more.

No club anywhere has the spine to do this, you can't vent at United for it. They would all do the same. The only ripple it would send out is huge players would be even more reluctant to sign for you. Funds are not unlimited if they rotted for 1,2 or 3 years that's money away from your transfer budgets. Pipe dream to think anyone would let players of this worth rot. They could probably take a club to court for doing it.

Get what you can for the over rated gimp and move on.

Caporegime
Nothing to do with spine, it's just an atrocious business and football decision. Unless someone makes a good offer it's unlikely we sell. He's got 3 years left on his contract, he's in a not great position.

Permabanned
Oh absolutely!

So he can mature into a world class centerback like pique then 3 years into his contract say Barcelona is beautiful....

Would rather have Harry Maguire i think and i have not approved of any United transfers recently. Maguire and Ronaldo and Bissaka ans James. Good window for me that will never happen.

Don
Re all the stick Raiola's getting. Yes he certainly comes across as a loudmouth **** but lets not pretend that all his actions aren't being done without the knowledge or approval of Pogba. Pogba's a 26 year old that's been playing senior football at the biggest clubs in Europe for the last 8 years or so, not some impressionable 18 year old. Iinm Evra gave an interview with Neville not that long ago where he spoke about Raiola and one of the things he said was that Raiola's completely straight with his clients.

Back
Top Bottom