This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Got a software release next Monday and I have about 10 devices to test today before packaging it all up. I managed to get 1 device tested Friday but I've done 4 today so far.

I always leave it to the very last bloody minute don't I :mad:

Commissario
Got a software release next Monday and I have about 10 devices to test today before packaging it all up. I managed to get 1 device tested Friday but I've done 4 today so far.

I always leave it to the very last bloody minute don't I :mad:
Why don't you have some automation setup to deal with this?!

Soldato
Play us a tune :cool:

I'm self-learning acoustic guitar but my calisthenics progression is coming first this year. 90 degree handstand push-ups by year end are a distinct possibility! Maybe we can one day collaborate and create an ocuk musical number!
mrk how's the guitar going :D

I learned another piece of music since then.

Soldato
Girl in the office wearing a camouflage top today, she needs to go into the operation which requires a high viz vest. Me being the comedian I am blurt out "do you want to be seen or not"...dead silence in an office of 7.

Man of Honour
mrk how's the guitar going :D

I learned another piece of music since then.

Slow!

I've had a rather hectic work/life schedule since that post and only recently started to get the wedding photo season down to a calm level :cool: Will be picking up the strings very soon though. I plan on visiting Canada next year again and meeting up with Canadian Robbie Khan to record something if I've come up with a decent tune by then. He's a rapper over there. Acoustic rap collab has to be on the cards!

Soldato
In a weird giggly Mood today. I jumped out my skin when I saw something on my hand, almost sent my laptop flying and jolted both desks (t'was a green fly) :o :p Then my colleague was telling us she's afraid of the wind :D

We have also been discussing that blueberries apparently taste like the colour blue :confused: and trying to work out what foods taste like other colours. All in all a productive day so far :cool: :D

Commissario
In a weird giggly Mood today. I jumped out my skin when I saw something on my hand, almost sent my laptop flying and jolted both desks (t'was a green fly) :o :p Then my colleague was telling us she's afraid of the wind :D

We have also been discussing that blueberries apparently taste like the colour blue :confused: and trying to work out what foods taste like other colours. All in all a productive day so far :cool: :D
How about an orange ;)

Caporegime
OP
That's nearly double the limit, could have lost your license quite frankly

Was here. Right by my house. https://www.google.com/maps/@50.839...4!1sRsFpE02nube1-F4eGeAgJg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I've been very lucky with getting caught speeding and just getting warnings. I've been pulled over for going 50 in a 30 before as well but it was once again at about 3AM on a very wide straight bit of road.

I'd say you got off rather lightly :p

Did you not question that you'd hadn't got a V5?

I know why, its because I had forgotten to post it, and just found it. :p

Soldato
Was here. Right by my house. https://www.google.com/maps/@50.839...4!1sRsFpE02nube1-F4eGeAgJg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I've been very lucky with getting caught speeding and just getting warnings. I've been pulled over for going 50 in a 30 before as well but it was once again at about 3AM on a very wide straight bit of road.

You could just maybe, I don't know stick to the speed limit, regardless of the time and type of road you're on :rolleyes::p

It's there for a reason and applies to the road 24/7.

Soldato
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom