*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
I was beginning to get a bit concerned about spoilers too, not saying I've seen any but I agree with Kreeeee

Also Kreeeee, while I have you, are we renewing our family membership? Am i right in thinking that ends soon? If so I'm onboard to continue if that's the plan, if not then no worries :)
I got a year of NSO with Mario Maker 2, so I won't be doing it again this year. You're not the first one in the group to ask so it's well worth someone setting it up again.

Soldato
I'm off on holiday tomorrow (yay!) and need a game to play on my flight. Any ideas?

I've already got Undertale ready to go, but want something more chunky too. Of the recent big releases, I can't find Fire Emblem in physical format anywhere and don't think it'll have the replayability (for me) to justify the download, Astral Chain doesn't really appeal as I don't usually get on with action games, and Divinity 2 would be great but having already bought it on the PS4 and PC I'm baulking slightly at getting it again for £45!

Any other suggestions? I've already got BOTW, Mario Odyssey, Civ 6, Into the Breach, Hellblade, Hyper Light Drifter and a few others.

Associate
I'm off on holiday tomorrow (yay!) and need a game to play on my flight. Any ideas?

I've already got Undertale ready to go, but want something more chunky too. Of the recent big releases, I can't find Fire Emblem in physical format anywhere and don't think it'll have the replayability (for me) to justify the download, Astral Chain doesn't really appeal as I don't usually get on with action games, and Divinity 2 would be great but having already bought it on the PS4 and PC I'm baulking slightly at getting it again for £45!

Any other suggestions? I've already got BOTW, Mario Odyssey, Civ 6, Into the Breach, Hellblade, Hyper Light Drifter and a few others.

Fire emblem has 3 houses so 3 different storys. You regret buying this game!

Associate

Dead Cells! It's honestly a fantastic game in a format that I normally aren't fond of but I love it. Tonnes of replayability and is addictive as hell. Worth every penny IMO.

4play

Soldato
SNES online and Zelda Link to the past may have just convinced me to get Links Awakening on day 1.
Never played it before and I'm surprised just how much I'm enjoying it so hopefully LA will offer a similar experience

Soldato
Where’s good for pre ordering new releases from with a chance of getting early? Also anyone offering switch lites and the new Zelda has a bundle at a decent price?

Back
Top Bottom