Borderlands 3

Man of Honour
Are you going to need the Season Pass for any extra stuff that comes along now?

For some parts maybe I guess, Bloody Harvest though is a limited time event thats free to all. The first of several limited time events that are free to all.

I dont know what effect these limited time events will have on those who wait for the Steam release, whether these events will run again next year or run again when the Steam release comes or those who wait for Steams release will just have to miss out on these events.

Associate
If BL3 goes with the BL2 model we'll get seasonal style events that are free to all then larger expansions for the season pass owners. If it follows exactly like BL2 there should be a Thanksgiving event. a Christmas event and a Valentines event. Not sure if there were any more.

Soldato
Had this crash to desktop twice now, i see there are numerous reports of characters deleting them selves, save files gone missions that wont complete etc.

First borderlands ive had, i like it but the crashes need a patch.

Soldato
Mate has hit the end game and I have to say bosses drop far too much legendary loot, at least on Mayhem 3. Getting 3-4+ legendaries from a 10 second kill is a joke and will ruin the longevity of the game if it isn't fixed. BL2 had it right in my opinion as legendaries felt earned rather than handed out like candy.

Man of Honour
Mate has hit the end game and I have to say bosses drop far too much legendary loot, at least on Mayhem 3. Getting 3-4+ legendaries from a 10 second kill is a joke and will ruin the longevity of the game if it isn't fixed. BL2 had it right in my opinion as legendaries felt earned rather than handed out like candy.

As long as they make sure to scale up the difficulty of the mobs then it should be ok, just ramp the mobs up and all will be fine.

Soldato
Tried my first MP horde mode, great fun !! relentless carnage and some semi decent loot.

People were leaving after a few levels or when they had got enough loot and I'm glad to see they are just replaced by other players automatically so you can continue with the Horde targets.

Associate

cant say ive noticed this myself, done a few end game bosses on mayhem 3 and the most ive had drop (one time only) was 3 i have multiple times with no legendaries and usually its 1 maybe 2.

Back
Top Bottom