Red Dead Redemption 2

Associate
steam needs to wake up before it becomes a dinosaur. people want game at launch. whoever has the purse needs to open it up a little.

They'll still shift a stupid number of copies a month later. Let's be honest, they wouldn't have to open those purse strings just a little, and I doubt it would actually pay off.

Soldato
Told you guys not to worry :p

I had news of this from a while back (go through my posts, can't remember which thread I hinted this at), but couldn't say anything due to confidentiality and didn't want to get anyone fired lol.

Caporegime
No point getting it on Steam, when its gona require the RGL anyway, you may as well just get it on the RGL, and just run it through that.

This is what baffles me about people getting Ubi etc... games on Steam, why ?, just get them on Uplay etc..., if they need them as well, as you're just getting double dicked :p

Soldato
Is this supposed to be as good as the Witcher 3?
In terms of overall quality and immersion, it goes beyond Witcher 3 - and I'm a big fan of the latter. It is perhaps one of the most immersive, enjoyable titles I have ever come across. I've played it to the death on my PS4 Pro and enjoyed every second of it. As usual Rockstar will milk the MP experience (which isn't going well atm vs GTAV) and ignore SP. The SP experience overall is fantastic, especially for those who have played RDR on the 360.

60fps and all those sad old PC gamer claims won't make jack all difference here and better textures I can't see changing things much. Load times will certainly benefit for sure.

Soldato
No point getting it on Steam, when its gona require the RGL anyway, you may as well just get it on the RGL, and just run it through that.

This is what baffles me about people getting Ubi etc... games on Steam, why ?, just get them on Uplay etc..., if they need them as well, as you're just getting double dicked :p

As sad as it might be, I just enjoy getting achievements, so would always prefer the game on Steam. Plus I also like the Steam overlay, to chat with friends without having to alt tab, use the comunity guides, browse the net. I'd rather have more features if I'm paying the same if not more money for the game, instead of buying on a barebones launcher.

Man of Honour

Just easier having them all in one place.

Caporegime

a lot of people have steam credit. from trading and such. so money is there then it goes epic lol.

Back
Top Bottom