Games you're playing, and games...

Associate
Completed Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen - Fantastic game, one of those games you just can't put down!

Recommended it to anyone thinking about playing it :D

Oh its on my bucket list, how long did it take you to complete?

Currently working my way through Rise of the Tomb Raider before moving onto Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

Soldato
Oh its on my bucket list, how long did it take you to complete?

Currently working my way through Rise of the Tomb Raider before moving onto Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

Just under 4 weeks, playing most days! Managed to get all the quests and side quests - missed some of the 'Slay x number of animals/beasts' though, felt they were abit mundane to go around and complete on the back of a super gaming experience :)

If you love a good RPG, you wont be disappointed

Caporegime
Just topped 80 hours on Assassins Creed odyssey. Still loads too do.......

I've been playing the very first one (albeit on PC) however I got a bit fed up because I can't use a controller without faffing about and there are no achievements for collecting all the flags and things. So I put it to bed and will buy it on Xbox to play when the XSX comes out.

Associate
Just finished The Last of us on the ps4 pro, i had it on the ps3 and had to replay it with the better framerate and resolution.

What an amazing game so enjoy the story and there are some scenes that left me with awe. Well done and can't wait for the second one to come.

Still need to play the expansion which i never played so will go for that now and then will jump on the pc for some games on my new pc.

Soldato
You can skip the third game, it's really poor compared to the first two.

Biggest disappointment of the year for me, just edging out Anthem. The first two games were so good but somehow the third just felt wrong from start to finish.

Currently replaying Talos Principle, such a great game, never played the expansion so looking forward to getting into that once I've done the original story :)

Associate
Just finished The Last of us on the ps4 pro, i had it on the ps3 and had to replay it with the better framerate and resolution.

I'm actually playing through this for the first time having dusted off the Ps4. Enjoying it so far. It's definitely a story that's been done before but this does do it well. Story telling is definitely a positive and it looks great for its age.

Man of Honour
Biggest disappointment of the year for me, just edging out Anthem. The first two games were so good but somehow the third just felt wrong from start to finish.

Currently replaying Talos Principle, such a great game, never played the expansion so looking forward to getting into that once I've done the original story :)

That's my next game pass game after subnautica.

Associate
I'm actually playing through this for the first time having dusted off the Ps4. Enjoying it so far. It's definitely a story that's been done before but this does do it well. Story telling is definitely a positive and it looks great for its age.
indeed story we have seen before but still brilliantly executed. My favorite part is
where you are playing Ellie and how it felt at the end of the boss fight when she stubs the man eating child pervert..He deserved it.

Soldato
Just competed re2 remake on Leons 1st play through. Grade C - took me over 11hrs with 70 saves (im such a chicken! :p ). Unlocked 40% of achievements though.

Need a resi break now so have started sniper elite 4. Man that game eats time. Im only on something like the 3rd level and ive been at it for 11hrs! Yesterday was a good gaming day. Started at 10am and finished at 2am this morning. Finished off resi2 and just sniped the hell out of everything! That game is so satisfying lol :)

Associate
indeed story we have seen before but still brilliantly executed. My favorite part is
where you are playing Ellie and how it felt at the end of the boss fight when she stubs the man eating child pervert..He deserved it.

I've now finally finished TLOU (how many years late!)

Great story telling and most of the gameplay was ok. Some clunky bits though. Enjoyed it overall. Not sure as much as some people :p

Permabanned
Bought an Xbox One S last week so currently playing Forza Horizon 4. Absolutely loving it so far from the few hours I've played this morning.

Most likely either play The Last of Us on PS4 again soon having completed it on the PS3 or it'll be The Witcher I think on Game Pass

Associate
Forza horizon 4 was a big surprise for me on game pass, wasn't expecting to get so many hours out of it.

Just downloaded Witcher 3 as it's now on Game Pass. Gonna put off playing it for now though, still not finished Gears 5 or Titanfall 2 or RDR 2...

I'm so glad these games will be easily transferable to the new console cause I'm never gonna have time to finish them all before it comes out.

Associate
That's me polished off Assassins Creed 1, 2, 3 including the Ezio Collection, Forza 5 (I have them all....this is the first one I've completed all the races for!).

I also competed Butcher....if you have the chance, play this little gem. 2-3 hours of frantic side scrolling blasting action which is just brilliant.

I'm now trying to complete in full Horizons 2 and 3 as I'm well in with them and I'm also playing Forza 6 and 7 along side each other doing the same.

As for my next action game, probably Destiny as I've never played it or the Batman Trilogy....

Soldato
About 2-3 hours into A Plagues tale and tbh I think it’s a load of overrated crap so far. It’s very one way or nothing, dumb AI and annoying kid to boot.... I’m not getting all the love for what is a very very simple stealth ish game. Maybe it gets better but so far I’m a bit fed up of hiding in one type of grass only, picking up pots to break and stones to bounce if armour and a kid that does not know when to shut up......

Tbh I just want to feed the kid to the rats and go it alone......

Back
Top Bottom