Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Just finished Subnautica, had to use console commands at the end as was getting bored of the loop of finding this and needing some new material with no end in sight but wanted to see out the story.

Really enjoyed it for the first 30 hours but after that it started to feel like a bit too much grind and there were some really odd bugs. For example at one point I passed through a gate which normally requires an orange tablet (which I didn't have) but then got trapped on the other side underwater and just had to wait to run out of O2.

Clipping (or lack therof) was an issue on multiple occasions. Seemed worse if I'd resumed from rest mode, so I saved and closed the game entirely after each session and ensured I started fresh each time which just made it a bit annoying esp as the initial load time is pretty long.

Some things I'd done also didn't seem to save or register, I'd gone to a certain point and progressed the story but when coming back to the game it was like this hadn't occurred.

My biggest issue is the lack of a proper in game map, I can see why they didn't include one especially at the beginning as the feeling of discovery is ace. But later on it would be a quality of life item.

Soldato
Finally finished Halo Reach on One X I enjoyed it again but not as much as I did before. It looks good but still has horribly unbalanced sound issues. Enjoying Wreckfest and even Grid which I have found better than expected after the reviews. Think I might try and finish Control next week.

Associate
Just finished Red Dead Redemption 2 - what a fantastic experience - wow!
Just started Death Stranding, 2 hours in and I'm already lost, but liking it a lot so far.

Associate
finished witcher 1 not too long ago, cant wait to play witcher 3 tho, from what my mates say the battle system is not as clunky

Soldato
Playing through Ratchet and Clank on PS4, great game.

Never played any of the series before, I'd like to see remasters of some of the other games, maybe we'll get one (or a new one) on PS5.

Back
Top Bottom