1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games you're playing, and games...

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by davewhite04, Jun 1, 2018.

1. ic1male

Caporegime

Just finished the second Splinter Cell game, Pandora Tomorrow. When I played it 10 or more years ago, I didn’t think much of it. However, this time around I thought it was better than the first game. Now on to Chaos Theory...

2. Shikkaka

Mobster

About to start RDR2 again, had a quick dabble when it was first released but never put any considerable time into it, always switch to playing PUBG with friends instead.

Is it a game worth playing through?

3. weathmatth

Gangster

Finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider yesterday.

Very disappointed with the game, the story was average at best. I ended up just rushing through most of it as i just couldn't get into it unlike the 2 previous TR games which i enjoyed.

4. weathmatth

Gangster

Deffo worth a playthrough

5. ic1male

Caporegime

Doom 3 on PS4. Gotta get that soul cube!

6. ricky1981

Mobster

It's definitely the weakest, the story didn't make much sense and unlike the previous games it got in the way of gameplay rather than enhancing it. Add in characters that were hard to care about (including Lara), silly costumes and little variety in terms of locations and it really was a disappointment. I loved the first two, right up there with Uncharted.

7. V F

Capodecina

What a fun intense mission that was last night and so many drones.

8. jcr

Wise Guy

Just started playing kingdom come deliverance. A bit slow to start but quite enjoyable. Can see it lasting me a few weeks.

9. Scort

Mobster

I still keep dipping back in, and I've had it since release :D Got a few of the expansions to finish off, but it has been one of the stand out games of this generation for me - sure it can very very clunky at times, but it has been [possibly] the only game where you are dropped into an open world, as a complete blank canvass - and quite a useless one at that :D

As for games I'm playing - mainly Modern Warfare at the moment, but with the Alien Isolation thread popping back up - I'll likely fire that up again, and replay it for the 5th or 6th time.

10. snow patrol

Mobster

after two years of barely giving it a go (despite my son loving it), i'm finally 'getting into' fortnite. Only because a really good mate of mine is addicted to it having recently got a ps4, so it's just a laugh to go online and do duos with him. We've won a few...when we started it was obvious there were loads of bots on the servers we were playing, but as we've developed it definitely seems like there are fewer and fewer bots on there.

Can't build for toffee though. :(

11. apostolis_kt

Hitman

Just finished Darksiders 3 which was a psn+ game from a few months ago. I quite liked it as mentioned in the Darksiders 3 post. Not a 10/10 game, it has a few things that can be iffy but overall I enjoyed it.

Now playing Zelda Link's awakening for the switch. I have played the original GB one up to last dungeon when I was a kid so this is really familiar but it looks and sounds nice.

12. Liquid_Entity

Soldato

Sunk 3 hours in to Detroit Become Human last night. The time flew by and I felt very engrossed. I got to the point where android connor meets the detective and you have to try and figure out the murder scene. I got it all totally wrong though. Still loving the concept and playing some more tonight.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019 at 11:38 PM
  13. Scort

Mobster

Really enjoyed it, great story telling, and characters I really cared for too.