Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Just started Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen, and loving it so far, I was looking for a new RPG and this seems to tick all the boxes, something to sink my teeth, and hours into!

:D

Anyone else played it all?

Associate
I'd recommend just getting game pass my dude. Any reason why you don't want it? For me it seems like wicked value for money if you pick up an offer.

On topic, was just getting started on RDR2 when I impulse bought Jedi Fallen Order. Why do I do this to myself? Backlog extending....

Associate
Just started Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen, and loving it so far, I was looking for a new RPG and this seems to tick all the boxes, something to sink my teeth, and hours into!

Easily one of the best RPGs ever released, and I am not saying that lightely, as I have played most of them. Such a shame that they didn't release the MMO version in the west.

Make sure to get the expansion packs. Loved this game !!!

~M~

Soldato

I've tried this once or twice over the years but never truly got deep into it. Everytime I see it mentioned I feel I should try again

I made a thread many years back asking if I should play dark souls or dragons dogma. They are a bit different to compare but was steered towards dark souls which in turn became one of my favourite games ever!

Really should try this again

Soldato
Just got an Xbox. Started Fable from the beginning last night and will work through the trilogy. Haven't played the first before, and the other two I haven't played for a long time. Also planning to give Life is Strange a go, as I keep hearing good things about that. Game Pass has me a bit paralysed by choice though.

Soldato
Easily one of the best RPGs ever released, and I am not saying that lightely, as I have played most of them. Such a shame that they didn't release the MMO version in the west.

Make sure to get the expansion packs. Loved this game !!!

~M~

What are the expansions packs? I thought Dark Arisen was the expansion? Is there more to get, I thought this included everything (all dlcs and expansions)

Soldato
What are the expansions packs? I thought Dark Arisen was the expansion? Is there more to get, I thought this included everything (all dlcs and expansions)
I believe Dark Arisen contains the lot. That was originally an addon for the base game but they then released it altogether as one big game with 4k etc

Man of Honour
Just got an Xbox. Started Fable from the beginning last night and will work through the trilogy. Haven't played the first before, and the other two I haven't played for a long time. Also planning to give Life is Strange a go, as I keep hearing good things about that. Game Pass has me a bit paralysed by choice though.

Play life is strange now as it is leaving game pass soon.

Associate
Been playing NiOH since last month, probably was hardest game to get into, as it's quite hard. But, it's so much fun. Loving the boss fight's and grinding. Bought rdr 2 for pc, it's good as well, but after days of play, got on ps4 and went to nioh. Was palying till 2 in the morning, probably best game on ps4 after darksiders 2, which i finished two times.

Soldato
I'm playing Subnautica, and loving it. Had it on PC first but kept having technical issues, so am playing on PS4 Pro now.

Fantastic game, really feels like you are exploring the unknown, is what I wanted from No Man's Sky.

Show's how smaller scale but more focus and detail wins over procedural generation in my opinion.

Associate
Playing Katana Zero on the Switch atm and Fortnite on pc because of this Star Wars event and I've downloaded BFV to try though Origin Access Basic for 99p :D, I think Santa is bring me an Xbox One X too. I'm looking to get through my vr games on PS4 so next year I can think about getting a PC VR headset.

Soldato
Bought Spiderman in the sale and quite enjoying it.

Amazing game, one of the stand outs last year imo, I loved every minute of it - and that's even without knowing anything about the 'lore'.

I dipped into God of War last night, never played any of them before, but this was 12 quid on PSN recently - so why not. Only got to the first set of enemies, but it looks impressive, and sounds great.

Associate
God of War is awesome, never a fan of previous GOW games but loved this one.

Currently enjoying Days Gone and COD, once I finish DG I've Concrete Genie and AC Odyssey to start as well. I want to pick up Jedi and Death Stranding but in no hurry at all, not enough hours in the day!

Back
Top Bottom