FIFA 20

Soldato
You can't post something like that and not show us the 11 hero's! :D

After watching AirJapes for a few hours gone down the 4321 route with some strange tactics, figured with 442 I was never going to get past the Gold 1 I'd hit when in full try hard mode so figured I may at least have some variety.

The 11 hero's

vDzbSkm.jpg
Also used some very very odd tactics and it worked brilliantly for me.

Gratz @Quinnaay. Ever since WL was introduced in 17 it's been my personal goal to hit elite at least once during the yearly cycle. Ended up 20-8 even after my downer of a comment previously. Ps+ runs out in a month so figured I'll keep playing then and call it quits after.
Thanks man, I'm the same I know the rewards are trash but it's some sense of accomplishment for the game. The latest patch has made the game more enjoyable for me, but the servers were terrible yesterday and that's the most important factor imo.

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks man, I'm the same I know the rewards are trash but it's some sense of accomplishment for the game. The latest patch has made the game more enjoyable for me, but the servers were terrible yesterday and that's the most important factor imo.

Was thinking about how you play, latest patch was probably just what you needed with the way you left stick dribble. Teach me, master.

Don
OP
I went back to rivals midweek after the patch and was enjoying it actually, I can't really tell whats changed, maybe it's nice just going back to my team after playing drafts so much.

IF Mane, I love, even at right mid he's such an asset. Salah is okay on the other side and its nice having someone who can score at CM in KDB. Ronaldo felt like such a bottle neck in my team, maybe my fault for trying to play everything through him. Neymar and Mbappe up top just work so well together despite being very similar.

Soldato
Was thinking about how you play, latest patch was probably just what you needed with the way you left stick dribble. Teach me, master.
The difference for me this weekend was my defence was far better than it has been in the past. VVD and Headliner Telles was very solid. I've also gone back to letting the AI do most of the work, seems to be the answer.

Oh and if your not using overload ball side then I don't know what your doing because I don't think it's coincidence I get my first elite using some juiced up press tactics with overload on.

Soldato
How bloody hard is it to do a low driven shot? I'll hold L1 & R2 and shoot but I'll either chip the ball into the goalkeepers hands or smash the ball into orbit, there seems to be no in-between.

Soldato
How bloody hard is it to do a low driven shot? I'll hold L1 & R2 and shoot but I'll either chip the ball into the goalkeepers hands or smash the ball into orbit, there seems to be no in-between.

Isn't it L1 & R1? Or do you have your controls set up different to standard?

Soldato
I went back to rivals midweek after the patch and was enjoying it actually, I can't really tell whats changed, maybe it's nice just going back to my team after playing drafts so much.

IF Mane, I love, even at right mid he's such an asset. Salah is okay on the other side and its nice having someone who can score at CM in KDB. Ronaldo felt like such a bottle neck in my team, maybe my fault for trying to play everything through him. Neymar and Mbappe up top just work so well together despite being very similar.

Could you post your team? I have Neymar who is great at ccam but moved him to lam because I packed ADP (untradeable)..

current team starting in 442
https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/13003938
ADP is also untradeable.
was thinking about trying to get IF Mane at lam,
other players in squad untradeable
HL Adama
87 aouar
nif aguero
nif kane
uel live gedson

Back
Top Bottom