FIFA 20

Don
OP
Could you post your team? I have Neymar who is great at ccam but moved him to lam because I packed ADP (untradeable)..

current team starting in 442
https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/13003938
ADP is also untradeable.
was thinking about trying to get IF Mane at lam,
other players in squad untradeable
HL Adama
87 aouar
nif aguero
nif kane
uel live gedson

This is it in game, full chem on everyone.

KVpuNyR.jpg

Man of Honour
I just wanted to mention this card (I know you can't get it now). I've used him for hundreds of games all over the place and he's been unreal. Even now alongside POTM Messi he's winning me games more often. Complete striker.

JQEIqxh.png

Same goes for Flashback Paulinho (mini Gullit) and that Moments Morales.

Permabanned
I just wanted to mention this card (I know you can't get it now). I've used him for hundreds of games all over the place and he's been unreal. Even now alongside POTM Messi he's winning me games more often. Complete striker.

JQEIqxh.png

He is my super sub, alongside potm suarez, as cant fit them in from the start. Great card. :)

Soldato

JQEIqxh.png

Have to agree, he’s easily my best player

Don
OP
I love how EA have made this community even more retarded than it was. Because I play rivals to get some games in and play to win I get abuse for not doing the objectives. I'm guessing there is some crossing objective as I'm playing against constant crosses!

Associate
So POTM Yedder is awesome, I had the first IF and played over 100 games with it and this is a noticeable upgrade. Very quick and doesn’t seem to miss off either foot, been scoring some ridiculous goals, some of them feel like mystery ball shots.

I know he’s expensive but if you have the untradeables I don’t think you will be disappointed, I spent 300k and he’s well worth it.

Soldato
Got De Jong and Plea from red picks. Again, glad I stopped at G3.

Got all my packes saved for Future Stars; also have about 30 silver upgrade packs from doing bronze pack stuff

Back
Top Bottom