PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Anyone having problems this evening? Steam seems to be knackered - some error connecting to Friends Network. Can get into PUBG but then get an error saying failed to authenticate external provider or similar.

Associate
Just had a couple of solo games and came across FaZe_Brad - wondered if it was a real FaZe player. Landed in the same spot on Karakin two games on the trot. Typically I land in a building with no gun so got rinsed. But got him the 2nd game then followed him and great to watch someone with high level gaming IQ. Game after that he was 14 kills. Just looked up his stats and 28 kills in Squads as a twosome with FaZe_Chad.

Associate
Shock as PUBG players actually play PUBG

:D:D:D

Had a really off night yesterday.

Nothing seemed to go right, poor drops, no loot, couldn’t hit anything.

We must have been in the same servers! Same happened to me yesterday, my attempts at dropping hot on karakin failed every round, no one dropped at all at the normal north east hot-drop for 3-4 games WTF

Associate
:D:D:D

We must have been in the same servers! Same happened to me yesterday, my attempts at dropping hot on karakin failed every round, no one dropped at all at the normal north east hot-drop for 3-4 games WTF

I often drop at that little compound of 6 buildings just north of direct centre and south east of Bahr Sahir. If its anywhere near the flightline 3-4 folks always drop there. Quite good to land on the roof, grab a gun and get someone who is trying to go through a door or window. Central location also helps for next phase positioning.

Soldato
started to get back into this following various updates and map changes.... But i seem to be getting some horrific lag spikes in some games... running along then stops like i've stopped pressing the button... or completely overshooting loots pickups when it looks as if im right on top of them... anyone else having similar issues or know of fixes ?

running a 7700K with 16gb 3200mhz ram... game is on an SSD... 1080ti on a 1440x1080 gsync monitor.

Soldato
I often drop at that little compound of 6 buildings just north of direct centre and south east of Bahr Sahir. If its anywhere near the flightline 3-4 folks always drop there. Quite good to land on the roof, grab a gun and get someone who is trying to go through a door or window. Central location also helps for next phase positioning.
I like to drop in a big town away from the flightpath near the edge, get properly looted up with maybe 1-2 people to kill, then work my way in. Seems to work pretty well so far, my favourite town is Bahr Sahir, but I like Nemo too.

Associate
started to get back into this following various updates and map changes.... But i seem to be getting some horrific lag spikes in some games... running along then stops like i've stopped pressing the button... or completely overshooting loots pickups when it looks as if im right on top of them... anyone else having similar issues or know of fixes ?

running a 7700K with 16gb 3200mhz ram... game is on an SSD... 1080ti on a 1440x1080 gsync monitor.

Hi mate,

Not had any of these issues at all.
Have you got stable pings, do you know?

I always drop in the same place, usually get plenty of people and I can take care of a bunch of them before leaving town to head to circle, but last night was just insane. No one dropping, or people proning in the middle of no where instant headshotting me from miles away. None of them looked dodgy from a stats perspective either. I'll have another go at it tonight...

Associate

Has been like this for a bit now since a recent patch and they have acknowledged it is an issue and are working on a fix.

Back
Top Bottom