• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6800 & 6800 XT MBA LAUNCH AT 2PM TODAY - EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK!

Associate
Right someone clarify.....
System messed up today when i tried to pay for this card....

IS the GPU cards going to go up in Price now???
I cant afford anything else apart from what it was advertised today.

Will think i will stick with my Intel UHD 630 for gaming for now.

Don't worry mate you've more than enough time to save up some extra money before anyone gets any more chances to buy cards again :D

Soldato
RIP reference cards, on sale for fraction of a day to kinda sorta meet launch day obligations.

These custom cards had better have a more satisfying launch if that's what the manufacturers focused their efforts on.

Associate
My order went through at 14:28 and not long ago got confirmation that it has been shipped. For what it is worth, I did not see any links or twitter posts. I was refreshing the "amd graphics" page every so often (spamming it just meant Cloudfare asking me to identify some more god damn trains) and spent 25 minutes not getting anywhere about to give up. Eventually a listing appeared for the PowerColor card, with Sapphire shortly after. Neither pages were actually populated (no buy button). A few more minutes later and eventually the PowerColor page had a buy button. The payment process then went super quickly no lag at all. The Sapphire page came live a tad later, but the button disappeared moments after.

So if it is any consolation, it was possible to buy without any "hidden links".

Associate
RIP reference cards, on sale for fraction of a day to kinda sorta meet launch day obligations.

These custom cards had better have a more satisfying launch if that's what the manufacturers focused their efforts on.

I don't understand why they bother. I don't understand the hype building just to let so many customers down. It creates more ill will than anything else and it's not like these things aren't going to sell anyway.

I genuinely think marketers are just morons.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
So if we do not get the Shipping email, Im outta luck and i cant get thru to OCUK I paid at 14:31 payment complete at 15:36 but on my order it says 'OC UK comments' ' Failed payment' Yet Im out 689 LOL bro inbox me
I've been told that every customer with a cleared order (I don't know if yours cleared from your bank or the bank just held the cash for a bit) will receive either a shipping email or notification of our intent to cancel the order this evening. We'll start processing the refunds manually after that. Hopefully it won't take more than a day or two to get through them all.

Associate
My order went through at 14:28 and not long ago got confirmation that it has been shipped. For what it is worth, I did not see any links or twitter posts. I was refreshing the "amd graphics" page every so often (spamming it just meant Cloudfare asking me to identify some more god damn trains) and spent 25 minutes not getting anywhere about to give up. Eventually a listing appeared for the PowerColor card, with Sapphire shortly after. Neither pages were actually populated (no buy button). A few more monites and eventually the PowerColor page had a buy button. The payment process then went super quickly no lag at all. The Sapphire page came live a tad later, but the button disappeared moments after.

I didnt get OCUK confirmation i got amazon Pay confirmation of complet3d transaction, been wwiting for the shipping notif but no avail, order r3ceived not y3t shipped

Associate
My order went through at 14:28 and not long ago got confirmation that it has been shipped. For what it is worth, I did not see any links or twitter posts. I was refreshing the "amd graphics" page every so often (spamming it just meant Cloudfare asking me to identify some more god damn trains) and spent 25 minutes not getting anywhere about to give up. Eventually a listing appeared for the PowerColor card, with Sapphire shortly after. Neither pages were actually populated (no buy button). A few more minutes later and eventually the PowerColor page had a buy button. The payment process then went super quickly no lag at all. The Sapphire page came live a tad later, but the button disappeared moments after.

That one lucky F5. gg

Associate
I've been told that every customer with a cleared order (I don't know if yours cleared from your bank or the bank just held the cash for a bit) will receive either a shipping email or notification of our intent to cancel the order this evening. We'll start processing the refunds manually after that. Hopefully it won't take more than a day or two to get through them all.
My one was cleared basically transaction complet3 via amazon pay broski

Associate

200.gif

Associate
I hope that refunds will hit people's bank accounts before the next wave next week. I'm still praying my powercolor order gets shipped but the supply limitations are out of OCUK control. At least i managed to get an order in, every other site there was no chance.

Associate
I saw 2 different 6800 XT, PowerCollor (599) and Saphire (679); Aren't the Saphire cards always more expensive then the Power Color ones? Hence the difference in price? If I'm not mistaken the price diff is in regards to the custom Saphire overclock and LED which PowerColors lack?
Maybe I'm just skizo, lemmeknow...

Back
Top Bottom