• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Associate
Some really bad ones on there guy showing a **** box taped up as though he has the item, wants bank transfer and collection on 7th July ??!! Absolutely ridiculous.

Haha, yeah I saw that one, literally an hour after the launch, I laughed my head off thinking, "Oh come on, guy, at least try to look a little legitimate!!" :cry:

Associate
The AMD cards are excellent this gen, you won't be disappointed!! :cool:

The only thing that puts me off, if your bear my probably misunderstanding, is that i have an Asus PG279Q, which is a G-Sync Monitor, and not sure if it plays well with Freesync? Maybe i'm wrong, but that's what puts me off going for an AMD card.

Caporegime
The only thing that puts me off, if your bear my probably misunderstanding, is that i have an Asus PG279Q, which is a G-Sync Monitor, and not sure if it plays well with Freesync? Maybe i'm wrong, but that's what puts me off going for an AMD card.

Yup, you need a Nvidia card with hardware Gsync.

And don't quote yourself, makes you look stupid :D

Soldato
It is a great video.
Way too much swearing in that video and the guys videos are 99% utter rubbish that's made up, he's another moores law is dead,wccftech and corteks type channel of spreading made up rubbish. I get his point on this video but reality is we all knew this anyways and he's not telling us anything we don't know or could have worked out ourselves, he's just ranting rubbish for views.

It's a new genre of tech tubers ( I call them B.S artists and snake oil sales men) now of lets make rubbish up and spread it for views and site clicks and then people forget all the rubbish they spread and it starts again. Then they all sit there backing each other up to make a lie a fact because he said it too. They are all a waste of time and clicks.

Last edited:
Soldato
Most of those tech tubers are full of themselves, arrogant and annoying at times.
Agree , even the ones that started as humble ones with good information are now egomaniacs and creating drama out of nothing or when they don't get their way or a free GPU to review or some other silly thing they think they are entitled to.

The only one now a real tech tuber is Level1Techs without all the drama and silly rubbish in the videos, he's just on the ball, very smart and humble to this day. Rest have lost the plot, they think they are some sort of super star, it's youtube anyone can make videos there not hollywood... They really are starting to do my head in and that type of channel with ranting and made up rubbish is just adding to it all now.

Soldato
Funny how almost everyone that did get the FE seems to have now listed them all on Ebay as 'Order confirmed by *competitor*'.

SO much for preventing scalpers from buying.

Yes... hate to say I told you all so a few weeks back with all the LHR rubbish that is nothing more than a PR stunt and a way to help them sell the mining cards before they can't sell them, when the whole mining mess crashes and burns finally this time round.

All that will happen soon is we will have different prices for cards.. 3080 £1.5k, 3080ti £2.2-2.5K , 3090 £3k+.. and nothing has changed apart from pushed up the prices of each card. The retailers will soon show their true colours once the dust settles, some are not even selling stock they have because they know the longer they wait, the more they will get for their stock, lesson learned from previous cards ;).

Associate
Um, the 3080ti probably isn't aimed at someone who already owns a 3080.

It's not really aimed at anyone, If you want 3080 performance you get a 3080 if you need a crap ton on ram for applications you get a 3090.

If you want to get bent over by Nvidia there's the 3080ti.

Associate
It's not really aimed at anyone, If you want 3080 performance you get a 3080 if you need a crap ton on ram for applications you get a 3090.

Well it would have been a logical upgrade for a lot of us who still have older GPUs.

Associate

Pretty much this, I've never seen such a pointless card before, if it was 850 I could understand it better but 400 quid for that amount of increase.. I think they only way NV are getting away with it is because of current supply issues if this card was released and the market was normal it would have been laughed at.

As for the older card quote above you still would have just got a 3080 which is better than anything that is previous gen and half the price and if you wanted the best you'd stump up for the 3090 no matter how ridiculous it is.

Back
Top Bottom