• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Associate
Doubt it, but if you can add multiple items to your wishlist and the wishlist add to basket button will attempt to add them all. So if you wanted to cover your bases you could add a few 3080 Ti / 3070 Ti to the same wishlist and then see what comes up after mashing the add to basket button :D
Not a bad shoiut tbf. I guess at that point all I gotta do is keep refreshing my basket. I didn't realize you could add a wishlist to cart.

Associate
Not a bad shoiut tbf. I guess at that point all I gotta do is keep refreshing my basket. I didn't realize you could add a wishlist to cart.
Hang on wait, I've just looked and you can't add the wishlist to cart, did you mean that when wishlist items are in stock they just automatically get added to cart? Actually no, that doesn't work either, just tired it with an in stock item.

Associate
For anyone trying their luck today and is after an AIB card; I attribute my 3080 Ti success to the fact that I added the card I wanted to my wishlist before they dropped. You can then mash the "add to basket" button via the wishlist page. This puts you a step ahead of all the folks refreshing the listing page waiting for the mythical add to basket button to appear.

Good luck!

Very good shout, And I have a feeling Wishlist being part of your account area won't be cached like the frontend would be.

Associate
So, spam the wishlist for an AIB and also keep an eye on Telegram for an FE, I'm going to be so ****** if I get lucky with an FE on Telegram then 10mins later the AIB I want shows up in my cart because the old 1 customer only rule will mean I'll miss out on the AIB! All while keeping an ear on the phone in case I get a purchase call from another site I registered interested with for a certain GPU when stock is available.

Either that or multiple items will show up in my wishlist and I'll mess something up in the heat of the moment and try to accidentally order multiple GPUs resulting in my whole order being cancelled.

What a minefield this afternoon is going to be lol All I want to do is sit in the garden in the sun.

Associate
Also make sure that your account address is the same as your delivery address and credit / debit card address, all three have to be in sync. You can update it on the account page. My account address was super old, which meant they kept declining my card despite the fact my delivery address and card address matched. The error message was not very helpful either. Must be some rule they have...

Associate
Also make sure that your account address is the same as your delivery address and credit / debit card address, all three have to be in sync. You can update it on the account page. My account address was super old, which meant they kept declining my card despite the fact my delivery address and card address matched. The error message was not very helpful either. Must be some rule they have...
Pretty I'm all square there but I will check.

Associate
Oh and just so you're prepared, if the card hasn't been dropped yet pressing the "add to basket" button will direct you to an empty basket screen, meaning you have to navigate back to try again. So if you want to mash it you might have to have several tabs open so that you can always be pressing one of them whilst navigating back to the wishlist page on the other.

For the full story in my case, I got a declined payment on a card at 2:03 (due to the address issue). I then had 9 more declined payments before I caught on and updated my address on the account page. I then successfully checked out at 2:29... not sure if they held the card for me or what :confused:

Associate
Oh and just so you're prepared, if the card hasn't been dropped yet pressing the "add to basket" button will direct you to an empty basket screen, meaning you have to navigate back to try again. So if you want to mash it you might have to have several tabs open so that you can always be pressing one of them whilst navigating back to the wishlist page on the other.
Oh awesome.

Soldato
Just keep an eye out on telegram, its the only place you need to be today. I would avoid any other etailers/retailers today as they will be heavily botted except for the one that sells FE's. They give you a fair chance as i've had a few attempts at being able to check out.

Associate
I'm still not clear on what the rules are with buying another FE card if you have previously bought a different model on a previous drop from the same company?

I can't see anything saying you're unable to get another?

Associate
Just keep an eye out on telegram, its the only place you need to be today. I would avoid any other etailers/retailers today as they will be heavily botted except for the one that sells FE's. They give you a fair chance as i've had a few attempts at being able to check out.

is there another one? the one i have is "FE PartAlert". thanks

Associate
Do you have to pay VAT twice using AddressPal?

Depends on the seller. In this case yes, I'll have to pay UK VAT when checking out at the other site, and then pay Irish VAT when the parcel crosses in Ireland.

However, I think I can claim back the UK VAT, by filling a claim form with HMRS. Might take a while to sort it, but better in my pocket than theirs LOL

Associate
What telegram can you explain a bit more please? I have a day off today so would like to maximize my chances.

Back
Top Bottom