• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Help for long time existing customer but new to forums

Associate
I believe (i dont even meet requirements, so cant be sure) it's supposed to appear at the top within the graphics card subforum, similar to how the careers one appears at the top when within General

Soldato
Associate
I looked at the thread you posted and don't see any member deal thread? Or does Gibbo take it down after deal is done?

It highlights where to look for the sub-forum that's within the GPU forum section. If you can't see it however, then you're amongst the lot that can't see it due to a bug and that bug hasn't been tracked down yet. So posting here should alert someone that they can add your account into the mix that's having issue seeing it and hopefully that'll help track down the issue so it can be sorted for all elligible members.

Associate
I can't see the new sub forum either and I think I meet the entry requirements as I'm coming up on my 20th anniversary not being here and have 1500 posts

Associate
I can see the section, been around years, reading & learning, helping where I can. Fairly sure my account made the transition from the old forum.... Still working on gaining access to the MM...., this rate about 2040 :)

Soldato
It highlights where to look for the sub-forum that's within the GPU forum section. If you can't see it however, then you're amongst the lot that can't see it due to a bug and that bug hasn't been tracked down yet. So posting here should alert someone that they can add your account into the mix that's having issue seeing it and hopefully that'll help track down the issue so it can be sorted for all elligible members.

Looked again and still can't see it.

Back
Top Bottom