• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Help for long time existing customer but new to forums

Associate
What do you talking about? We have 6 pc's in the family. Do you think if I've bought a 3080 to my wife I can't buy anymore card for MSRP? Should be clever to stay silent bud...
No problem with you getting a 3080 Strix at MSRP, but why have you spammed various threads complaining about not having the requirements for voucher access?

Why not take you're own advice, "be clever to stay silent"?

Last edited:
Soldato
from what i gather theres something wrong with the equation they used hence why we cant see it, anyone good at maths:cry::D
gettyimages-183362681-612x612.jpg

Soldato
No problem with you getting a 3080 Strix at MSRP, but why have you spammed various threads complaining about not having the requirements voucher access?

Why not take you're own advice, "be clever to stay silent"?

He likely can't type any posts on the forum as he's struggling to see through the streams of salty tears and self entitlement :p

Commissario
I'm just taking a shot at the dark here, if people that have way above the required posts to qualify can't see it but those that barely just, would that indicate you might have set the requirements between a fixed range? I.e 50-50 can only see
I don't think it's that, as it should activate as soon as people pass the number carry on after that (some people with thousands of posts can see it).

Soldato
Hi, I have a long purchase history with Overclockers, going back ten years and have brought a lot of stuff on my account. I didn’t realise but the forums accounts seem to be a separate entity to the main Overclockers account, which means despite my history, I’m am seen as a new member to Overclockers as far as the forums go, which then limits me to be able to get involved in Overclockers new graphics card voucher scheme.

Can anything be done about this? I mean I’ve spent thousands with Overclockers over the years?

thanks, sorry if it’s a big of a newb question
Just unlucky I guess. That's the long and short of it

Soldato
I don't think it's that, as it should activate as soon as people pass the number carry on after that (some people with thousands of posts can see it).

After reading the documentation on the forum software, it seems like the promotions and criteria settings should do what you lot want it to do. But I guess it's already been looked at and not working as expected.

Could be that the pattern is that MM members can't see that GPU section because they can only be in one group at a time, as in the MM group takes precedence. Anyway these new things always take time to get right but at least it's partially there.

Soldato
As I said previously, zero empathy for those still waiting in the queues. A "me me" attitude that stinks.

Yep, with you on that.

This situation is certainly bringing out the children and angry types.

The section could be renamed temporarily to: 'Graphics Cards / Crèche' :D:D:D

G J

G J

Associate
This thread is a little crazy but I'm able to get the deals but I feel its too much to spend on a card so I demand the price be changed immediately to my liking. I'll have you know I spent about £8 on some thermal paste a year or so ago. :D

Back
Top Bottom