Transgender MTF picked for Olympics weightlifting

Soldato
I try and be as trans supporting as possible but I cannot support by trans females competing in sport after years of having male testosterone levels in their body. Be like a female jumping on gear for 10 years, coming off, and then claiming she’s now a drug free athlete. The long term benefits of steroid abuse post steroid abuse are evident and this is exactly like that.

Do you think that it's possible for a biological male to have naturally very low levels of testosterone?

Soldato
Nope, but she a biological male who has transitioned and identifies as a woman.
"she [is] a biological male", What? That doesn't make sense. This is the big elephant in the room, we are supposed to say this is a woman, but when it comes to biology, that just isn't the case.

Do you think that it's possible for a biological male to have naturally very low levels of testosterone?
Weight lifting like Hubbard? No.

Soldato
"she [is] a biological male", What? That doesn't make sense. This is the big elephant in the room, we are supposed to say this is a woman, but when it comes to biology, that just isn't the case.

That's because you have not educated yourself on transgender issues and information and the associated identity politics.

Caporegime
Not asking for help, just your opinion/thoughts. You must have something. :D

I'm not familiar with the people who made the decision, I don't even know their names yet you want me to engage in mind reading. Do you know who they are? What drove them to adopt the 2015 regulations instead of the previous (2003(?)) regulations?

Likewise do you know why they didn't adopt they or the people responsible a decade or so before didn't adopt the regulations they have adopted in 2015?

Soldato
I'm not familiar with the people who made the decision, I don't even know their names yet you want me to engage in mind reading. Do you know who they are? What drove them to adopt the 2015 regulations instead of the previous (2003(?)) regulations?

Likewise do you know why they didn't adopt they or the people responsible a decade or so before didn't adopt the regulations they have adopted in 2015?
You must be confused. He is asking what your thoughts or opinion is on IOC allowing it. He isn't asking you to mind read the IOC members themselves. Long day?

Soldato
I'm not familiar with the people who made the decision, I don't even know their names yet you want me to engage in mind reading.

I didn't ask you too.

What drove them to adopt the 2015 regulations instead of the previous (2003(?))

That's what I'm asking you for your thoughts on.

Give me the common courtesy of answering first and I'll give my opinion on it.

Soldato

Yes, how ever even a male in the bottom end of the healthy range will be well above a female in the healthy range.

And if they had unhealthily low T, I’d expect them to be thin, short, or fat with 0 muscle abd all water weight or have gyno and other physical abd mental health complications.

This woman is hench, has fully developed bones and significant lats, traps and shoulders suggesting she developed significant muscle mass as a male, and is now reaping the benefits of those muscles despite not having the T levels to support them and them decreasing since she transitioned.

Soldato
Yes, how ever even a male in the bottom end of the healthy range will be well above a female in the healthy range.

And if they had unhealthily low T, I’d expect them to be thin, short, or fat with 0 muscle abd all water weight or have gyno and other physical abd mental health complications.

This woman is hench, has fully developed bones and significant lats, traps and shoulders suggesting she developed significant muscle mass as a male, and is now reaping the benefits of those muscles despite not having the T levels to support them and them decreasing since she transitioned.

Fair enough. Not disagreeing but in the following photo, from my non expert view this woman has fully developed bones and significant lats, traps and shoulders suggesting she developed significant muscle mass for weight lifting.

X7UVLvR.jpg

Caporegime
I didn't ask you too.

Well I'm not sure what you're asking then.

That's what I'm asking you for your thoughts on.

Give me the common courtesy of answering first and I'll give my opinion on it.

OK If you're not asking me to mindread then I'll give you my thoughts.

My thoughts are that trans and intersex athletes should compete in the men's events or in a separate intersex or trans events.

If you're asking me to comment on why other people have other thoughts or have made other decisions on the matter then again, I'm not a mind reader and I don't even know who those people are. Do you know who they are? Do you know anything about why they made the decisions they made? Or why the rules changed in 2015 relative to the rules in place over a decade earlier?

Soldato
Fair enough. Not disagreeing but in the following photo, from my non expert view this woman has fully developed bones and significant lats, traps and shoulders suggesting she developed significant muscle mass for weight lifting.

X7UVLvR.jpg

For a female she’s at the upper end of the spectrum for sure. She will have had to put in a life time of hard work to achieve that. Give her the testosterone levels that this trans weight lifter had growing up and the results would blow your mind if you think she’s developed.

plus you are going off of one photo, mid lift and tense, and comparatively, she’s tiny compared to this trans lady, and has much less muscular development. Compare their triceps alone for a start.

Caporegime
Winners elicit outcry
Let’s be clear: Few Americans would care about how to best accommodate transgender athletes if they were not winning events.

But that’s exactly what has happened. In 2017 and 2018, Terry Miller, a trans woman, won the Connecticut women’s high school track championships in the 55-meter, 100-meter, 200-meter and 300-meter events. Her closest and only real competitor those two years was Andraya Yearwood, who is also a trans woman.

In 2017 and 2018, Mack Beggs, a trans man, dominated the Texas 6A 110-pound girls wrestling division, capturing two state championships while compiling a record of 89 wins and 0 losses. Unlike in Connecticut, where athletes may compete as they identify, athletes in Texas must compete in the gender listed on their birth certificate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thecon...and-the-rights-of-transgender-athletes-159685

Wrassling for the 89 wins!

Soldato

X7UVLvR.jpg

That's the 21 year old girl who lost her Olympic placement because of the 43 year old dude in a dress.

Caporegime

X7UVLvR.jpg

The problem is she's probably put in about 10 times more work developing her body over her entire lifetime than Hubbard and my money would still be on Hubbard. In the OP Hubbard looks overweight more than anything.

Soldato
The problem is she's probably put in about 10 times more work developing her body over her entire lifetime than Hubbard and my money would still be on Hubbard. In the OP Hubbard looks overweight more than anything.

I can only assume that anyone who argues its fair to let Hubbard compete against women is trolling or hates women.

Its so unfair to women I just struggle to see the point to argue.. If it was shooting, snooker, darts, some horse riding thing I could see the argument. F to M fair enough compete against men, M to F nope.. You can look up the stats men are on average stronger, faster and larger than women..

Think or all the training the poor girl would have done to lost her place to a 40yr old guy

Back
Top Bottom