• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
:D It's not just you, I couldn't get my head around it either so thanks for drawing out a response that's easy to follow!
On CD Keys a 12 month code is $88 however a 12 +1 free is $82 :confused:. Can you stack 39 months and still do it?

No worries, I've cancelled my subscription now in anticipation of doing this at the end of next month. I believe its capped at 3 years so I'll be looking for the best price for 3 x 12 months which in the UK appears to be CDKeys. I'm not sure if I need the EU one or not though, there seems to be a price difference one that states EU and one that doesn't. They just love to make this stuff as confusing as possible don't they!

Associate
No worries, I've cancelled my subscription now in anticipation of doing this at the end of next month. I believe its capped at 3 years so I'll be looking for the best price for 3 x 12 months which in the UK appears to be CDKeys. I'm not sure if I need the EU one or not though, there seems to be a price difference one that states EU and one that doesn't. They just love to make this stuff as confusing as possible don't they!

I did 3x Euro one this week. It was £34.99 at the time. I was waiting for them to do the daily discount they do often at that price.

Associate
I've had the Xbox username BettySwallox ever since Live foirst came out.........logged on the other day and it looks like my 11 year old has changed it to something rubbish and I can't change it back - not impressed!

Soldato
I've had the Xbox username BettySwallox ever since Live foirst came out.........logged on the other day and it looks like my 11 year old has changed it to something rubbish and I can't change it back - not impressed!

You can pay to have your name changed again, but I bet your 11 y/o chose something better than BettySwallox ;)

Associate

Ha ! welcome to my world. my 14 year old has taken over my 15 year account completely now , so I've given up and started afresh with this new console , then i walked in the other day and he's downloading games on MY console again !!!

Man of Honour
haha yes that sounds so familiar! Hey, digressing slightly, my elsdest wants a series X for chrimbo. I've been trying for some time to get hold of one pre-empting the christmas rush and the general lack of stock UK wide. Everytime one comes in somewhere my wife receives an alert and literally a few minutes after that they've gone again. It's not fun.

Soldato
haha yes that sounds so familiar! Hey, digressing slightly, my elsdest wants a series X for chrimbo. I've been trying for some time to get hold of one pre-empting the christmas rush and the general lack of stock UK wide. Everytime one comes in somewhere my wife receives an alert and literally a few minutes after that they've gone again. It's not fun.

Funny you should say that, I was just on the EE website and noticed they had some in stock as an add to plan accessory, so decided to order one. Seems to have gone through fine

Soldato
Got a bit of a strange one here. I've got a Series X and so have my stepsons. They grabbed my copy of Assassin's Creed Valhalla earlier but their Xbox doesn't see the disc at all, it just whirrs a bit and acts as if there's no disc in the drive.

The same disc works perfectly fine in my own Series X. However, every other disc seems to work fine in their Series X too. Anyone else come across any weirdness like this? Wouldn't be surprised if their drive is shafted as their HDMI port is already on its way out, but the fact it works fine with other discs just makes no sense.

Soldato
Got a bit of a strange one here. I've got a Series X and so have my stepsons. They grabbed my copy of Assassin's Creed Valhalla earlier but their Xbox doesn't see the disc at all, it just whirrs a bit and acts as if there's no disc in the drive.

The same disc works perfectly fine in my own Series X. However, every other disc seems to work fine in their Series X too. Anyone else come across any weirdness like this? Wouldn't be surprised if their drive is shafted as their HDMI port is already on its way out, but the fact it works fine with other discs just makes no sense.

Try also putting a Blu-ray in to test it further.

Soldato

They're actually starting to change peoples gamertags like this, especially if you're reported by some salty kids in anything competitive. Happened to a few of my mates now.

Back
Top Bottom