OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Creatine can work for some people, i've never really had any "gains" from it but know people that swear by it. My advice? Give it a go, don't get a fancy brand just get plain monohydrate or cee. It's cheap, if you don't feel it's effect don't try it again- it won't do any harm.... You man put a couple lbs of water retention on though, so don't get worried if the scales go up!!

:p

I'm sure I have read about some people having bowl issues from creatine, can't remember the name of it but it didn't sound nice!

Associate
I'd say you're relying too much on protein shakes and not enough on solid food. In fact, i'd be very surprised if you gain any muscle at all on that diet, there's just not enough calories. Get some food down you man. IMO, you could drop all those supplements too, there's just no need to be faffing about with all that stuff mate ;)

But there's only one protein shake in there bud? The whey is mostly added to food to add more protein content. The shake** I listed is mostly fruit, oats, skimmed milk.

I can't find a better source of quick absorbing carbs than WMS for PWO food-wise. The amount of supplements I've added seems like nothing compared to what fellas like Chong Warrior consume and he's a prime example of good results.

Appreciate the input mate, I'll be fine-tuning my diet for a long time yet

Soldato
I'm not sure about your frame, but the people on here sure in hell scared away MHayes by recommending a hardcore regime to someone with a casual interest in keeping fit :D

Just as I expected.

Soldato
no one has commented on my frame

You look kinda like I did before I started training but with more of a chest :eek:

Don't be scared to eat big and lose some of your definition, its the *only* way you'll add size. I'm not talking about becoming "Arnie" I'm talking about 2-3stones, you'll carry it easily.

Associate
lol. thanks for your response. i like my tone but the reason why i went to the gym was to "bulk" up. how long hae you been training for now? you made good gains early on aswell. hopefully i can do the same.

Man of Honour
http://www.twobeds.com/upload/userfiles/wmr1980/back1.jpg

This one is about 2 months old - but I've lost a bit of bodyfat.

as is this one:

http://www.twobeds.com/upload/userfiles/wmr1980/side.jpg

I haven't really got a satisfactory one of my front except this one which is about 2 months old too.

http://www.twobeds.com/upload/userfiles/wmr1980/front.jpg

I can't pose for toffee - I'm all crooked! :o

And yes I know I'm a hairy git :p I need to cut a bit more, I've got the bulk (though the pics aren't very good - they are quite slimming pics! :D) I just need to define a bit more.

In these pics I'm about 89.5Kg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom