OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Your a bit lacking in the LAT area too m8, im not trying to be overly critical or anything but youll end up with gregg valentino arms if you aint careful lol

Well I've been doing the exercises for them areas, so it either works or it doesn't not 100% fussed anyway, only "toning" up. Hmm also what are some good exercises for the lagging areas then. I already do Military Press, Lateral Raise, Lateral Pull, Single arm DB Row, Deadlift, back flyes.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Chin ups ought to be rather good for your lats, some gyms have weight assisted machines if you can't manage on your own initially. Wide grip pulldowns as well should do it. If in doubt check back to what MTA99 does, he seemed to have a pretty scary set of lats last time he posted a picture if memory serves. :)

Permabanned
WIDER GRIP = MORE LAT
NARROW GRIP = MORE BICEP

Generally speaking, others will draw desticion between upper and lower lats, basically close grip is easier because its not so lat/back dependent which for most people makes it easier, you kind of graduate from close grip to wide grip as you progress.

Permabanned
WIDER GRIP = MORE LAT
NARROW GRIP = MORE BICEP

Generally speaking, others will draw desticion between upper and lower lats, basically close grip is easier because its not so lat/back dependent which for most people makes it easier, you kind of graduate from close grip to wide grip as you progress.

I do, do chin-ups but I can't do like more than 10 im not pro at them at all. If I could do 50 it would be a great workout but :(.

Caporegime
blergll3.png

Not a good picture, I'd literally just gotten out of bed and my gf snapped it, not tensing anything and I look a bit pasty.

5'10", 67KG. How small do my arms look :(.

Caporegime
Aye I wouldn't really mind if I was after looks - ok I don't look good but if I tense I've got a 6 pack, and my pecs look ok, and my biceps/triceps are decent..

..but I'm after power!

Caporegime
What are ya doin diet wise?
Breakfast is a couple of bowls of porridge.

Elevenses is usually a bagel with tuna or cream cheese.

Lunch will be a sandwich with 60g of protein in it.

Afternoon snack is usually a small meat salad (no mayo/sauce).

Tea/Dinner is meat & veg or a pasta bake (eg 3/4 chicken breasts + potatoes and veg, or a couple of steaks etc).

And I'll usually have a bowl of museli (or porridge) before bed.

Permeated by snacks throughout the day of fruit and rice cakes (some nice spiced ones that have a decent amount of protein/carbs in) and usually one homemade protein bar/day.

Protein shake in the morning: 45g Whey Protein/5g Cocoa powder mixed in semi-skimmed milk.
Protein shake in the evening: 45g Whey Protein/5g Creatine/5g Cocoa powder mixed in semi-skimmed milk.

Edit: Daily supplements of Vitamin C, Omega 3 and Glucosamine Sulphate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom