OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Amidst all the meat in this thread I think I'll stick my bit of effort up. In fact, it's been loads of effort! I have found it so hard to put weight on that to do so I have literally felt sick with over eating. Been worth it though... 21lb in 10 months, and this is just the beginning :D

Before
0014gp2.jpg

After
0013dk6.jpg

Couple more...
Before
After

Soldato
Randell - That's a fantastic achievement, well done!

Wardie - Looking nicely cut

Morba - You're transforming :eek:

Just come across this thread and I'd like some advice after I head back from the gym!

Caporegime
Randell - That's a fantastic achievement, well done!

Wardie - Looking nicely cut

Morba - You're transforming :eek:

Just come across this thread and I'd like some advice after I head back from the gym!

hehe :D
i just need some green body paint :D

feel free to post up asking any questions, there are people on here with a lot of different backgrounds who will be able to recommend plenty to you :]

Soldato
Thanks for the sentiments people! Some years ago I was 6'3 and just 10.5 stone so it's good to now be at 13 stone. I'm not sure what is a good weight to aim for though, any advice?

Is there any suggestion on weight gain supplements to? I have been using Maximuscle but that stuff is expensive!

Associate
OP
Thanks for the sentiments people! Some years ago I was 6'3 and just 10.5 stone so it's good to now be at 13 stone. I'm not sure what is a good weight to aim for though, any advice?

Is there any suggestion on weight gain supplements to? I have been using Maximuscle but that stuff is expensive!

Just eat plenty of quality food every 3 hrs and don't worry about the scales too much, your weight will increase naturally.

You're doing great mate :)

Soldato
I shared a house with CP at uni for 3 years.......boy was that kid skinny!! ;)

Looking good mate, have a rest over xmas/new year then get back on it for 2008. Should come down soon and train with me and hairy boy :D

PAz

PAz

Soldato
nah not all of it, there are 8 sets of supersets, i do 4 each work out, alternating each session :]

How you finding the supersetting? I've trained for a fairly long time (on and off) and never really bothered with them. Been looking at this routine (its a modified from a T-Nation routine which some people have recommended on another forum) and uses a bit of SSing:

Code:
Day 1	
Flat Bench 	5x5
Flies	5x8  [Light]
Incline Bench	5x5
Inc Flies 	5x8 [Light]
CG Dips	5x5
Tricep Extensions	5x5

Day 2	
Front Squat	5x5
Leg Press 	5x5
Lunges	        5x5
Military Press	5x5
DB Raises       5x8 [Light]
Arnold Press 	5x5
Shrugs	5x5

Day 3	
BB Row	5x5
Chins	5x5
One arm DB Row	5x5
BB Curl	5x5
DB Curl	5x8
Preacher Curls	5x5

I like the 5x5 aspect, and quite fancy having a go at this - but HST is tempting.

Caporegime
the supersets have me bloody knackered :D
i sweat like ive had a few too many ECA tabs haha

my routine is stuffed right up at the moment though due to a serious lack of time spare to hit the gym. might move into the 10's then give myself a break, then hit the 15s and start over again in Jan.
Had another all nighter in work on Sat and its killing me!

Soldato
Wouldn't exactly call myself a bodybuilder, but here's my before and after.

Before was February this year, after was October...I started uni in September and haven't been able to make the gym very much since, however I'm getting back in to a routine now and I'm getting back in to it again.

beforeandafter.jpg

Any reccomendations or observations welcome.

Permabanned
8ffnqs3.jpg

Quick pic, not pumped or anything taken after a bad day (booze). When in comparison (memory) from before I've lost some size from my arm, around 1-2 inches, probly just fat I lost. Forearm there looks like it's got some pudge but funilly enough it's rock solid (without even being tensed/flexed). Going hard on my triceps now due to a slight neglection over a period a month ago.

Permabanned
Quick pic, not pumped or anything taken after a bad day (booze). When in comparison (memory) from before I've lost some size from my arm, around 1-2 inches, probly just fat I lost. Forearm there looks like it's got some pudge but funilly enough it's rock solid (without even being tensed/flexed). Going hard on my triceps now due to a slight neglection over a period a month ago.

thats a pretty good arm there m8y, got a measurment? upper pecs look in need of work still though and th bicep is overpowering your delt

Permabanned
thats a pretty good arm there m8y, got a measurment? upper pecs look in need of work still though and th bicep is overpowering your delt

Well tbh it was 17.5 inches before but now im sure it's 16.5, will check soon anyway. But im down to 13.1% bodyfat (or near enough) imo fat disguises way too much, once you start losing the body fat from the areas you notice it become smaller yet more defined and then you can build it up from there.

Okay theres a problem with my pecs, I don't know if it's the last place for my fat to come off, but they still seem to be containing fat around the area, yes I've lost some of there but I don't know, stomach is basically flat as well as midriff, I have a big chest anyway but it seems to be holding onto fat :(. I've been benching/incline benching etc, think im gonna start doing dumbell pullovers. Also going to start doing push ups just randomly (should be fine).

I've been trying to build my delts up more and around that area, shoulder press, military press, back flyes, lateral raise etc just to try and build it up. Im not one of these people who do biceps only though :D. I do the bicep curl and concentration curls once a week. (Still cutting).

And seriously I wish I had a pic of me before like on my computer or something, I'll have to get a scanner. Pretty much a 5 month transformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom