OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Permabanned
Damien - Much like myself you have the unfortunate affliction of gut fat, i wasnt far off where you are when i started. Get dieting m8 and dont kid yourself, gonna take some time to shift that, but focus on changing your eating habits and you'll get there in no time. 18 months of good diet and training you could look like me (that sounds a pretty conceited read back lol), 2 years you could have abs. Go for it!

Dun - Stick at it m8, its hard for you skinny guys no doubt but youve gotta keep at it, dont let minor setbacks ruin all the good work you've done, that back looks like its coming on nicely

Soldato
Damien - Much like myself you have the unfortunate affliction of gut fat, i wasnt far off where you are when i started. Get dieting m8 and dont kid yourself, gonna take some time to shift that, but focus on changing your eating habits and you'll get there in no time. 18 months of good diet and training you could look like me (that sounds a pretty conceited read back lol), 2 years you could have abs. Go for it!

Would you mind recommending me a good diet, taking into account i despise fish !

Soldato
i hate fish too m8.

Shakes and chicken TBH. You need to get your insulin sensitivity up so takes omega 3 by the handful (literally 20 1000mg caps a day or so) cut carbs almost completley

Thanks for that mate, by shakes i guess you mean whey ?

Damien I love how nerdy that room is on your photo lol :D

An old cyber cafe near me, the reason i got so fat i think !

Man of Honour
Just started a new diet and taken some pics to chart my progress and thought I'd stick them up here to, I've been lifting for a few months now but only really just decided to get my diet nailed.

Im currently 102kg according to the scales and I'm looking to get down to at least 95kg for the moment anyway

Associate
A couple of updates since its been dead in here lately....just managed to keep the BF down after crimbo...still some work to do.

backqb8.jpg

triey7.jpg

frontnl3.jpg

Aint it hard taking a pic of your back with a phone!!!!

Last edited:
Associate
That is my exact thinking mate now just the difficult bit of avoiding beer and crap :( I'm just under 5'8

correct...thats is the hardest part of any workout plan. Its all too easy to go work out 2-3 tmes a week...then go out and drink and eat kebabs and pizzas all weekend and your back to square one...(well...thats my downfall:rolleyes:). Stick to it and Im sure you will be pleased with your progress. Good luk with your new regime.

Man of Honour
OP
Toxic: Nice shoulders and arms. Mid section looks a little poor in comparison though. Chest looks relatively powerful, back could do with more thickness but definitely a good all round frame. :) I presume you do train your legs too ;)

Stats?

Associate
Strange you say that (allthough I think your right about back)...I mainly work chest and back i thought...allthough my lower back does need a bit of work. I started deadlifts and SLDL a month or two ago to bring this on. I struggle with grip with DL and so far only managing 110 or so for a few reps....my hands cant handle at the moment...Ill work on it though! Im up a KG or two since the summer...78.5ish now...not bad for 5'6". I dont really want to go over 80Kg...Ill be happy when I hit that with fairly low BF. Ye...I work legs too:p just didnt think anyone wanted to see em:D

I did post part of my legs a while back...http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=11333536&postcount=1370

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Ah yes I remember - great calf separation. :)

That's a cracking weight for your height. It just proves that by doing big compounds you can get decent arms (to all you bicep monkeys ;)). I'm a huge fan of DLs and Powercleans so you won't find me arguing with you there! :D

Shame about your grip, I'd work on it, but at the same time if it's holding you back get some straps at least you can get on with the exercises and be able to concentrate on form instead of grip. :)

Man of Honour
OP
So a little taller than me - well I'm hovering around 100kg, so I reckon that's a minimum target you should aim for. I'm hoping to get to about 105kg which will be around 16.5st

Permabanned
So a little taller than me - well I'm hovering around 100kg, so I reckon that's a minimum target you should aim for. I'm hoping to get to about 105kg which will be around 16.5st

Cheers!

So I'm going to be a heavy *******! :D

I hope I'll be shifting some heavy ass weights by then too :p

edit: A bit of a random off topic question... leading to a rant!..

But how often do you drink/how much? and how long have you been training now?

I find myself avoiding alcohol and sometimes I feel I'm being a bit silly sometimes resisting but I don't want it to damage my gains too much! And my god being in a club when you haven't been drinking (or only drinking a bit) gets on my **** now! Last night someone decided to start on my friend then another plonker 15 minutes later started on me on the dance floor after trying to push me out of the way.. It never usually makes me agro as I'm a rather docile guy lol and when I've been drinking I'm too intoxicated to care.. But I'm finding it harder and harder not to react other than acknowledge to them that something is wrong or that they are obviously being a peenor. I think the only solution now is to get drunk or react physically lol

/rant

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom