OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Permabanned
bro you gotta stop posting those same pics. You have a half decent physique with some good potential for growth. You wont get any more than that out of anyone until you improve and get new pics up!

reason why i posted again is because last time i posted in the wrong thread...anyhow i dont want to get any bigger..im happy the way i am...thx anyhow..not bad for 34 years old lol

Permabanned
reason why i posted again is because last time i posted in the wrong thread...anyhow i dont want to get any bigger..im happy the way i am...thx anyhow..not bad for 34 years old lol

No need to sound offended m8. Yeah your in better shape than many 30+ yr olds. But i dont see the point in posting the pics if your not actively bodybuilding or training, thats the whole point of the thread, its not a male physique appreciation society!

Soldato
img4208nk6.jpg

img4207zi5.jpg

Thought i'd post a couple (sorry for blurryness) because I need a bit of advice. I've been training for a little over a year now and I can't just gain much weight. I've been at 63kg for as long as I can remember and i'm losing motivation now. My gym sessions are only like 40mins opposed to over 2hrs when I first started. I eat and eat a lot, a mixture of rice, pasta, tuna (when I can) and the odd kfc chucked in (i know i know)and snack through the day, the thing is I eat a lot of calories and don't gain weight!

The other thing is my chest looks uneven, sounds gay but my left tit is noticeably bigger than my right even though I do dumbels for chest (usually) at the gym. My strength has improved a bit through the year though, so maybe not all bad.

Permabanned
you dont eat enough.

And there is no argument you can make against that because your pictures tell the whole story

Your 63kilos and about 13%bf give or take that puts you around 5'10 max probably 5'9ish. Its obvious you train but your physique shows calorie restriction, your too lean for it to be a bad program, too little muscle (no offence) for it to be hormonal.

You say you eat lots but ill bet you dont, most guys your size post their diet and eat less than i do on a cut! Even if you DO eat a lot, eat more its simple, eat until you start to gain fat then adjust.

My prediction is that you eat a lot but not quite enough, then some days you dont eat anywhere near enough or go over 5 hours without food. Thus you dont get anywhere, truth sucks but theres no magic potion for guys of your body type, even steroids wont help without enough food!

also cant tell properly from pic but you could be quite young (under 21?) and possibly not caucasian, asian/arabic types struggle more than any to gain muscle but apologies if your just naturally tanned :D

Last edited:
Soldato
cheers for the advice! ill make an effort to eat more than i do.. i love eating so thats a bonus! how about adding a protein shake to my diet?

im 5'7 an 23 :p and also half thai so yeaj maybe not as easy for me to gain weight.

Man of Honour
OP
shadowcreaper - this is not the thread for this sort of discussion, this is about progress pictures and bodbybuilding related pictures. By all means start a thread, but do not carry on in this one please.

Man of Honour
One month on from this Post.
Been doing well in the gym my weights are increasing well, my diet has been decent no alcohol and as much good food as i can get.

Associate
I'm liking the myspace look to the sky pose haha!

Looking good, when you cut up for the summer i can see you looking like a monster.

Permabanned
hehe, yeah looking forward to getting bf down, would like to now but feel it would be a waste of time when i can gain more mass and strength

oh and heres some cheese since no one here attempts anything other than a most muscular and a double biceps

make fun if you want but you better come back with a better pic :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom