OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
OP
Thanks dude! :D

As for drinking, I'm not a big drinker anymore, I just don't enjoy it, besides it adversely affects test levels! Seriously though I hate getting plastered I like a nice buzz but that's about it.

Associate
im with you gareth.e, sober + club = kack. The fact you even make it to the dance floor impresses me, i feel too much of a tit sober to get there which would probably make the night worthwhile.

Im a student as well, fact is although I want to keep fit and grow, I dont want to miss out on too much fun while at uni. I get raped enough by my course, no need to make it worse being SUPER strict, the shickster needs to let loose the odd time :)

Associate
I used to lift a lot, my best bench 3 sets of 5 reps was 168kg, but I had 28" biceps then, been off it for 3 years or so, working hard and bringing up my 3 year old, went back tonight, thought I'd start easy (arms are 20" now), could I lift 100kg, could I hell!, I struggled through 3 sets of 40kg in the end (I am 42yrs old in mitigation).
Currently 17 st 4 lbs and 5'10" 58" chest(with a poxy 36-38" waist), looking at getting to 15st 7lbs with a 34" waist and 54" chest in the next year, hopefully.
All I can say is, do it when you are young, it's still possible when you're an old knacker like me but it hurts more, it feels like the first day after you've started for about 3 months! and the muscle grows slower despite supplements.

Permabanned
I used to lift a lot, my best bench 3 sets of 5 reps was 168kg, but I had 28" biceps then, been off it for 3 years or so, working hard and bringing up my 3 year old, went back tonight, thought I'd start easy (arms are 20" now), could I lift 100kg, could I hell!, I struggled through 3 sets of 40kg in the end (I am 42yrs old in mitigation).
Currently 17 st 4 lbs and 5'10" 58" chest(with a poxy 36-38" waist), looking at getting to 15st 7lbs with a 34" waist and 54" chest in the next year, hopefully.
All I can say is, do it when you are young, it's still possible when you're an old knacker like me but it hurts more, it feels like the first day after you've started for about 3 months! and the muscle grows slower despite supplements.

28inch biceps? 5.5 inches bigger than Jay Cutler who is an inch shorter than you? Same chest size as cutler too? Either you were a top pro, fat git, or just plain lying.

Soldato

Pictures sweetheart cough cough:o.

Soldato
Guzzidom no disrespect intended, if those stats are real and done natural lol I take my hat off to you:cool: just be prepared to get your socks flame grilled by others unless you can upload some pictures to back up those stats!

Permabanned
im with you gareth.e, sober + club = kack. The fact you even make it to the dance floor impresses me, i feel too much of a tit sober to get there which would probably make the night worthwhile.

Im a student as well, fact is although I want to keep fit and grow, I dont want to miss out on too much fun while at uni. I get raped enough by my course, no need to make it worse being SUPER strict, the shickster needs to let loose the odd time :)

I can't do it sober.. Last night it was my friends birthday and I managed to get away with a shot of gin, a shot of tequilla rose and 1.5pints (I gave the rest away as I really couldnt be bothered to drink it both shots I had to do :o) and some serious mental courage.. I felt stone cold sober still and my god! People are a complete mess, drunk girls make me cringe these days.. It's quite funny really as I've never pulled in a club! Although it's always been by choice many probably find it weird.

(and before you ask I'm not gaaay... I enjoy sexy time very much I just feel most girls you tend to have the oppotunity to pick up in clubs are rather grimey imo, I don't go hunting for pasty and type of pasty I like is usually more reserved and often cuuute (brunettes for the winn).. That and the fact I go to places like Oceana which is filled with generic friday night waste gash :p:o:(:()

Permabanned
Guzzidom no disrespect intended, if those stats are real and done natural lol I take my hat off to you:cool: just be prepared to get your socks flame grilled by others unless you can upload some pictures to back up those stats!

28'in natural LOLOLOLOLOL :D I would happily drink my wee for a year if that were true :p 0.0000000000019212991 chance

Even with the use of roids I think I would drink my wee! (don't get the synthol out on my behalf :D)

And no way in hell would he go back to just 40kg LOLOL

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
I can't do it sober.. Last night it was my friends birthday and I managed to get away with a shot of gin, a shot of tequilla rose and 1.5pints (I gave the rest away as I really couldnt be bothered to drink it both shots I had to do :o) and some serious mental courage.. I felt stone cold sober still and my god! People are a complete mess, drunk girls make me cringe these days.. It's quite funny really as I've never pulled in a club! Although it's always been by choice many probably find it weird.

(and before you ask I'm not gaaay... I enjoy sexy time very much I just feel most girls you tend to have the oppotunity to pick up in clubs are rather grimey imo, I don't go hunting for pasty and type of pasty I like is usually more reserved and often cuuute (brunettes for the winn).. That and the fact I go to places like Oceana which is filled with generic friday night waste gash :p:o:(:()

You obviously go for the wrong girls. I have no choice but to win them over with my charm and as such need to keep a fairly level head on - but i am a looker obviously which helps! :p

Anyway let's keep this on topic.

Guzzi - impressive stats but hard to believe really I'm afraid. :(

Soldato
Thought I'd post some new pics. I didn't gain any weight over xmas which is surprising considering how much I ate.

Tricep shots only. Chest still needs a lot of work.

9ve7hk.jpg

35lgehv.jpg

Last edited:
Permabanned
bro you gotta stop posting those same pics. You have a half decent physique with some good potential for growth. You wont get any more than that out of anyone until you improve and get new pics up!

Back
Top Bottom