OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
hah you look a lot dif 1.5 year ago. out of intrest what did u used to weigh and how much your lifts improved in that time span? really look good now lol

Permabanned
Impressive mate - make me look like a stick insect!

lol pudzianowski wouldnt make you look a stick insect m8!

Morba said:
Ultra, do you think the gear is helping to cut you up a bit?

Yes m8, simply because my 'natural' state is to gain weight on low cals, i eat a lot less than some on here, ive gauged i gain on about 2200kcal pd. What the gear seems to help is in recomping on similar cals, im taking in about 2500kcal atm and dropping bf, that can only be down to hormones imo. Im excited to have a go at tren in the future as thats meant to totally reshape you, but its the bigboy of sides so im cautious!

Freefaller said:
I have my work cut out now! lol!

Yes, yes you do. Although im cheating.

etom said:
hah you look a lot dif 1.5 year ago. out of intrest what did u used to weigh and how much your lifts improved in that time span? really look good now lol

First off, thanks m8 always nice to get props! Secondly, doesnt really compare, i weighed 245lbs in that first pic and had a 40" waist and a 38" chest.

Bench was 70kg for one (now around 125kg)
Dead was about 110 (now over 200)
Squat was about 70 (now over 130)
Standing military press was about 40 (now about 90)

Big changes can be made in a short space of time, but i put in 110% effort all the time, i pretty much live on shakes and chicken and i've never missed a gym session, helps that its in my spare room though :D

What i always say when people ask how to train or get bigger is this

"On my wall in the gym I have a motivational picture, it shows a beautiful Estuary in the amazon at sunset. The caption reads 'The difference between ordinary and extrodinary is that little EXTRA'. I remember one night completing a set of squats at 2am and sitting reading that, thinking 'I got up at 7am yesterday, was on callouts all day, i still got every meal eaten and even though i got in after midnight, it was leg day, so i started to train'"

To me, thats that little extra, and any other guy who has done well in sports training, whether they be a Bodybuilder, powerlifter, swimmer, runner whatever, they have all gone that extra mile, and continue to do so.

Man of Honour
OP
Thanks mate... it means a lot :) Shame you don't live closer, would be fun doing a sesh together :)

My aim is to breach 16st (currently 215lbs which is good for my height) at my current BF (13%) by summer, as well as rep 150kg on bench, push 240 for reps on DLs, and shoulder press 100kg for high reps. Squats of 200kg+ also. We'll see!

Permabanned
Yeah i think you'd make a damn good training buddy in all honesty. Out of those goals the only one i reckon will be tough is the shoulder press. Your bench seems a strong point so 20kg in about 5 months is more than do-able. The deadlift i would say is a given as the human capacity for deadlifting naturally is 300kg plus for someone with good genes. The squats will be tough too but 200kg is realistic. Those weights are about the same as my own targets, id like to be there or thereabouts come cutting time in May

Man of Honour
OP
If I were ever to do special supps ;) I know I'd get a huge amount of gains as I'm lucky to have fairly lucky genes for a big build. However I don't think it interests me. I still have a fair bit of natural potential to get out of me yet. If I didn't work such long hours I'd be able to dedicate more time at the gym... I think come Jan things will start to calm down...

Permabanned
If I were ever to do special supps ;) I know I'd get a huge amount of gains as I'm lucky to have fairly lucky genes for a big build. However I don't think it interests me. I still have a fair bit of natural potential to get out of me yet. If I didn't work such long hours I'd be able to dedicate more time at the gym... I think come Jan things will start to calm down...

Without a doubt m8. Conversley, whilst i dont have BAD genes for it, they arent great, my body wants to be fat and unnattractive haha But i have to say i freaking love these special supps :D And to be fair as a self employed guy i do have a lot of time i can put into it and be as flexible as needed

Deadlift time, gonna have a crack at some unassisted high weight stuff, want to get at least one 200kg RAW lift tbh!

Soldato
no body building just me doing a kick, not got the frame to bulk up

24kzdd.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Hey, my first time posting pictures.
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 158 lbs
BF%: 22% according to Tanita scale
Short-term goal (next 6 months): 15% BF

Been training for a total of 12 months on and off. When I began training, I decided to bulk whilst being around 20+ BF%. Not a very good idea in the end. Been reading and taking on advice throughout the year and now I feel I'm at the stage where I know what my body likes and how it reacts.

Im now aiming to get my BF% to around 15%. I've introduced a solid diet and a 3 day split routine with post SSCV after each training session for 30 minutes (Mon, Wed, Fri). Along with this, I am doing 1 hour cardio (Mix between HIIT and SSCV) on the days in between training (Tues, Thurs, Sat) with Sunday as a rest day.

If you guys could let me know what you think (what areas to work on more than others, good points (if any). Not able to get a photo of my back yet, unless I somehow manage to get another pair of hands overnight :p. I will be posting pictures again in around 6 weeks time :).

1. http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=85193043bf2.jpg
2. http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=22152877ol1.jpg
3. http://img514.imageshack.us/my.php?image=81436702zx4.jpg
4. http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=43235259es2.jpg

Soldato
Here's me just a few days ago, the gut is thanks to a rather self indulgent holiday in September, should be gone before long.

P1020734.jpg

Personally i think im doing aright, considering i looked like this 2 years ago:

n200900768_30985746_8590.jpg

Criticism welcomed though !

dun

dun

Soldato
Taken on Friday when I had bulked up to lucky 80kg. I then spent all of Friday night and half of Saturday throwing up and crapping none stop...
Down to 76kg last night. Bug 1-0 Me

Last edited:
Soldato
Taken on Friday when I had bulked up to lucky 80kg. I then spent all of Friday night and half of Saturday throwing up and crapping none stop...
Down to 76kg last night. Bug 1-0 Me

Welcome to my world 5/6 weeks ago. Down from 85KG to 80 in 3 days, back up to 82 though. It blows!

Back
Top Bottom