OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
OP
interesting, natty versus not but you have the advantage..... what are your lifts atm, dead last i heard was 210 or so? Squat was 180? bench about 130...thats already 600 aint it? You cheating?

EDIT my maths is so crap just added those numbers up DOH so bout 80kg to go! blimey thats a lot of weight the only thing im close to you on is the dead as i can pull about 190

I have an advantage? How so?

Bench: 140
Squat: 180
DL: 210
Total: 530kg

Haven't done 1RM for a while but that's my current best as of end of Nov.

My target for this time next year is:

Bench: 160+
Squat: 220+
DL: 250+
Total: 630kg +

However to get to 600 short term I'd want:

Bench: 160
Squat: 200
DL: 240
Total: 600kg

Soldato
That's a lot lower than I was expecting I must admit. I guess you must jsut be naturally big boned/broad and fleshy! lol! :p

I reckon you have the potential of being very strong. :)

TBH I'm not happy with them or my physique which is I'm working on making them better. As I say I've been back weight training since this august(from a 6 year lay off, so pretty much like starting afresh) so still got while yet before I'm competing with some of the guys on here :)

Permabanned
I have an advantage? How so?

Bench: 140
Squat: 180
DL: 210
Total: 530kg

Haven't done 1RM for a while but that's my current best as of end of Nov.

My target for this time next year is:

Bench: 160+
Squat: 220+
DL: 250+
Total: 630kg +

However to get to 600 short term I'd want:

Bench: 160
Squat: 200
DL: 240
Total: 600kg

As in your quite far ahead. Whilst i agree in the long run i SHOULD have a significant advantage, time is a factor. Ill see if i can break 150kg squat by new yr and do a 210 DL. Bench has already gone up 20kgs since beginning the cycle but ive a feeling it wont rocket massivley from here on. For my sins ive been doing a lot of rowing and pulldowns for back and not much deadlifting, think ill have to change that. If i hit those targets for new year your on (although thatll coincide with a very sudden drop in my hormones and ill probably have to go back to curling baked bean cans for a few months lol)

Permabanned
Excellent! Although my gains are small and steady - I keep mine :p

hehe something of a myth that one. Ya see the most common steroid users (and abusers) are skinny goits who dont eat enough. Of course they hit the juice and bulk up nicely but maintain the same bad eating profile. Thus when they come off the juice, often using incorrect PCT methods further hindering their gains retention, they are eating too few calories to maintain their new found bulk and it quickely slips away.

I wont have that problem ;)

Permabanned
As I'm sure you know your body works in synergy with every part of itself. So if you've got small legs, you will be limiting how big you can get - it's just the way our bodies work. Legs take a LOT of hard work to develop because they're used all day every day and have a high resistance to stilumli. So you really have to push 'em hard.

Like Bis and tris - they are used daily and even for the simplest of tasks so again they need to be worked hard to get them to develop.

Shoulders don't have to be caned with large weights, but they do need high volume.

You really need to vary between high volume, high intensity, and high weight sessions. Get a good balance on all 3 and your body will be kept guessing and it will really help develop it further.

84kg is a good weight for your height/frame. What would be your target weight? 90kg?

Yep :) I did some squats yesterday (wasn't feeling great) and did 90kg for 4 sets of 8.. I think next week I should do 100kg.

I've managed to get stretch marks.. I've some stretch marks on my inner thighs and quite a few on my arse.. my arse seems to grow and my arse gets the worst doms lol :( (although I don't go that wide on my squat stance? :confused:) but they must be growing lol :p

I think I would aim for about 95kg but to be honest I don't know how I will look with an extra 5kg on me.. I imagine my legs need at least 3kg of mass for themselves :)

I've got a friend that's about 95kg akaik and just slightly shorter and he looks a good size.. he's got mahoosive legs too! Just never trained his back..

Recently I've been starting to mix it up, especially with shoulders and I think it's paying off! I did a hardcore volume session for my shoulders the other week and I swear they visibly grew :D

Permabanned
:eek: I thought you were like 215lbs last week or the week before??
Looking good though, certainly got rid of lots of puppy fat ;)

Yeah hadnt actually weighed myself in ages, turns out ive been lying lol, no wonder chins have been getting harder! Yeah im fairly slim now although annoying hip fat makes me look fatter than i am in RL, still all the more incentive to get down to low BF! Pulled out a measuring tape and

Chest 48
Waist 34
Bicep 18
thigh 28
Calf 16

Really pleased with bringing my delts up, i used to have next to no delts at all and now i think my arms are looking more balanced. And just so you know kids, thats 18" arms and i DO NOT DO BICEP CURLS :D

Edit: Heres me 1.5 Years ago (sept 07) Shudder!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom