***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
Kearney said:
Expert omg!

Dude that was insane last night. Dark Carnival expert was not as lol as the first campaign we did on Tuesday night! Bit longer and a bit harder, also Uzi isn't as pro as the rest and we needed you in vent for better communication.

Probably going to have another crack at it tonight, I'll let you know!

Although I'm quite proud we only restarted 1 map until the 4th and then got our bum kicked 4 times in a row at the same god damn event.

Funnily enough we managed the rollercoaster event on expert second time...by the skin of our ass though :D That was intense!

No order, campaign is useless and boring. Playing against bots is almost as boring as playing against Dinglefail and Midnight.:D

Forgetful Fish

Dude, campaign is awesome with a good team on expert. Either that or try realism mode.

I do agree though, VS is where it is at and after all the dust has settled with new campaigns, expert, realism, etc, etc, VS is where the longevity of the game will stand.

Soldato
No order, campaign is useless and boring. Playing against bots is almost as boring as playing against Dinglefail and Midnight.:D Jump straight into vs and be like a chicken that has lost its head not knowing where to go or what to do like me.

But in all honesty Campaign is just boring as hell to me. If they gave you some reward for doing them, like a few unlockables I would play them. Each to their own I guess.

Forgetful Fish

Despite Fish being a complete noob and not wanting to play with the two best L4Ders EVAR, I have to agree, VS is where it's at. :D

Soldato
had a good time with the VS last night. Only problem was the crashes. have set the permissions on the l4d2 folder to full access to 'everyone', but havnt tested this yet. Hope it works. If it doesnt has anyone got any other ideas to sort it?

Permabanned
Does anyone know where I can get the DLC Pre Order bonus baseball bat from?

Thought it was an American designed special? But all the bats in game are normal sluggers to me :?:

Soldato
Does anyone know where I can get the DLC Pre Order bonus baseball bat from?

Thought it was an American designed special? But all the bats in game are normal sluggers to me :?:

It's a random spawning weapon. Only available if you either pre-ordered or are playing with people who preordered.

Don't know if that answers your question or not?

Back
Top Bottom