***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
Luckily i dont think ive had anyone rage quit in the games ive played. Im finding the new verus scoring system a bit rubbish. e.g. team only loses around 25 points if one of them dies and it doesnt matter how much health you end with.

Permabanned
Really enjoy playing this, somehow I always seem to be a magnet for the special zombies... in one map I ended up having a jockey, followed by a boomer vile finished off with a charger hit all after each other and without a chance to sort myself out :D

Going to play the Swamp I think as played most of the Carnival and Dead Center maps now. But from the looks of it, the Swamp will be my least favourite campaign.

Oh and are the zombies in those germ free type suits, supposed to be special? From the intro video they appear to be important, but in the game they go down pretty much like the others?

Associate
Oh and are the zombies in those germ free type suits, supposed to be special? From the intro video they appear to be important, but in the game they go down pretty much like the others?

they are fire proof.

the armored ones are bullet proof. the clowns attract horde. construction workers... err cant head shot maybe?

Associate
Damn megafail...

Kept on wondering why I couldn't find any games and always had rubbish pings...my steam location was set to Hong Kong and in the demo I was only playing online via friends and didnt use the match making...

Associate
c3m4_plantation0001.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Soldato
Hah, I just noticed that Lyon still has his console newb hints on :D

Anyway, tomorrow I shall be attempting at least one campaign in Expert, now that I have witnessed all finales, it's time to step my game up. So, anyone who wants a game, let me know. Let me just make it clear again - if you wanna rush, **** about, be a prima donna or use nothing but melee, then this isn't for you, so don't bother :D

Caporegime
I enjoy the game, despite it making me jump ! :(

I loved playing Vs earlier with a couple of [OCuk]ers :) Even though the other team killed me, and only attack me :(

I'm not as good at this as I was L4D, need to improve, got pwnd on advanced.

Back
Top Bottom