***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
Well my team were stressed out today. So much that I got kicked. Awww.

It's not the end of the world guys. Try to have fun with the game and don't tell others how to play it. Especially when it's a new game and the person is finding their way around a level.

Soldato
I played a couple of versus on L4D1 and did not enjoy the chaos. I may try it again with you lot though.

I really like the campains, with some good team mates its great imo, I have only played the first one 'Dead Center' and only on completed it on advanced with some randoms.

Associate
One though I would have liked to see in this game would be a new Super Boss, (the tank). Though I don't really know what would be a good choice for something like that, anyone else got ideas for a different super boss?

Not really looking forward to versus on this, having seen numerous ragequits on the servers (and heard about them too). Word of warning, if you ragequit on me at all (I don't mean people with legitimate reasons for leaving) you will be off my friends list and booted from future games I host from lobby. It's a new game so of course a lot of people will suck. :rolleyes: Just ride through it. If people are screwing around and not attempting to play the game the votekick them and invite someone else. Simple as.

I also urge anyone else who witnesses a true ragequit (crashes normally result in a friends message and the person saying they're coming back) to do the same.

Soldato
Not really looking forward to versus on this, having seen numerous ragequits on the servers (and heard about them too). Word of warning, if you ragequit on me at all (I don't mean people with legitimate reasons for leaving) you will be off my friends list and booted from future games I host from lobby. It's a new game so of course a lot of people will suck. :rolleyes: Just ride through it. If people are screwing around and not attempting to play the game the votekick them and invite someone else. Simple as.

I also urge anyone else who witnesses a true ragequit (crashes normally result in a friends message and the person saying they're coming back) to do the same.

People jump into VS too quick I think, my plan is to try to complete all campaigns (in order if possible) on Expert, then I will look into VS. at least then you will know the maps etc :)

Associate
3 day weekend starting here...anyone else about?

Am trying to get on the OcUK ones but just got ****ing kicked from one by a clan who someone had crashed out from. Not impressed. Non steam group members shouldn't be allowed to kick group members.

Associate
I think one of the problems is people aren't used to the gauntlets.

Unlike the one in the demo (parish stage 2), where you could see the path to the finish from the trailer at the begining, most of the other gauntlets aren't as apparent. It's easy to mistake it for a l4d1-type panic event, so people try to hold their ground till they are overwhelmed.

The Dead Center stage where you have to go the 3rd floor to shut off the alarm is confusing for this reason. When people have a few runs at it things will get better. But valve should probably have made some more obvious "run or die" banter from the survivors. Or Coach could give Ellis a boot up the backside every now and again.:D

Soldato
Hey guys, I'm having sound issues with this game.

The sound cuts out at random points, but then comes back again after about 5 or 10 seconds.

I haven't had this issue with other games, so I'm not sure if it's the sound card or not.

I've got the latest drivers for it (Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro).

Anybody with similar problems?

Associate
I jumped straight into vs just like the 1st one. Quickest way for me to learn as campaign with bots is useless and just gives you some knowledge of the map but not tactics of the map in vs.

I have RQ maybe 1 time in 1 year and that was when I was new to playing it. Other than that I only quit when team mates are complaing about their uselessness and blaming it on everybody else. Like they are the only ones who are any good but the other team mates spend all their time saving their ass then they complain you are not helping. I only really play with people I know now, I rarely join games with people I don't know or people that are always leaving the game they are currently in just to join a lobby with their mates.

Forgetful Fish

Back
Top Bottom