Permabanned
Taken today,

14 stone 4 ( 200 pounds)
5 foot 7
26% body fat

jjLcqq.JPG

jjLGKI.JPG

jjGD3K.JPG

Only started back lifting last week, feeling stronger already, I cycle/run a lot, I think I have a good base to look leaner, just need to work harder and eat better.

Associate
some good pics here, I've done strength training for a while, ofcusing on the big four lifts only, and i've put on a low of muscle and fat, currently 22% bf, which is the fattest Ive ever been. The pics here remind me to lose fat fast.

Paleo here i come.

Permabanned
With me its about getting fitter, faster and stronger, hoping this will keep me in gear and just plough through any weight routine and exercise, working so far, just have the mentality "winners never quit, quitters never win"

Plus the buzz I am getting after a long bike ride or weight routine, no drug can touch that, the pump you get. Awesome

Man of Honour
OP
Never really appreciated how much I changed over time.

Here';s a gap of about 4 years. It's amazing how much you can achieve - that's about 12kg of difference only about 3kg per year, but that's over 6lbs... so not to be sniffed at I guess?

progress2z.jpg

progressq.jpg

Associate
^nvm working now m8, uve gained a ton of mass but still kept lean, v thick as well, and tbh you are prob the hairest dude ive ever seen lol,.

@tom good work on the weight loss.

My progress is still a mess lol, after last hospital visit of 3 weeks in hosp and literally never eat anything for the 3 weeks came out and just eat crap for weeks and muscle wasting away big time on the corticoidsteroids combined with the ultra low testosterone which in turn has become a nightmare btw because my estrogen levels are pretty high meaning im getting pretty major water retention mainly on abs, everything else is pretty solid weirdly enough, had a pic in gym relaxed front shot of me recently if ppl interested.

Last edited:
Soldato
Can someone recommend some supplements? I wanna pump up for August :D

No. Use the supplements thread.

Eat more real food first too.

OT: FF, fantastic transformation. Jealous of your boulder shoulders you *******!

6lbs per year is definitely not to be sniffed at especially when you're as lean, if not leaner than before you began lifting.

Oddly you look younger in the recent pictures. Probably because you're squinting in the first one.

Soldato
Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
what age are you btw ff?

31 this year :)

Sick build Freefaller, great traps and delts just overall thickness, nice mate.

Yeah getting there - if I can keep the same bulk but drop a little BF I'd be happy - but to be honest, I'm more interested in getting stronger now! I've got the bulk, now it's time for the weights to start increasing again! :D

Thanks for your kind comments :)

OT: FF, fantastic transformation. Jealous of your boulder shoulders you *******!

6lbs per year is definitely not to be sniffed at especially when you're as lean, if not leaner than before you began lifting.

Oddly you look younger in the recent pictures. Probably because you're squinting in the first one.

Yeah a few people have said I look younger now. I put it down to a better diet, more exercise, and generally being healthier. Skin naturally becomes less dull, and body composition changes the way you hold yourself too. Probably grown in confidence too which helps.

It's amazing what 4-5 years can do!

Huge change FF, thats a sweet back

Yeah I was a bit shocked, I never really compared myself and never really thought I had changed that much. Clearly I have!

Yeah my back is my strong point. :)

Thanks matey. :)

Back
Top Bottom