OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
OP
I blame weight training on increased hair growth, must be all the protein. None of my 3 brothers or my dad have much hair.

It won't be the protein, it'll be the test increase or elevated levels that will do that. Ultimately though it'll just be genetic. :)

FF, AKA: Austin, international man of mystery.

Yes, but I'm alpha, he's beta ;)

Soldato
:D no it just grows a little thicker there. I used to wax my body but it took too much time and Freefaller told me off :(
large_1362_0.jpg

Wax it looks better than the freaky nipple hair

Associate
First snap is from July 2007, wearing a shirt (the one in the middle) but you ca see I was a chubby lad. The second is from January 2009, where I started to drop some weight at Uni. Then third pic is a month or so ago, I dropped a lot of fat over that period going from 14st11lbs to 13st3lbs.

Interesting, my lifts have shot through the roof as well. Basically, following a break-up, I started playing rugby again and set shaping up. Progress is slow but noticable.

July 2007
2004_0503_132342AA.jpg

Jan 2009
DSCF0074.jpg

December 2010
IMG_0768.jpg

Associate
posted in the gym rats thread aswell. oops :p
Just a quick update of me. Currently still the same bloody weight at 12st 5 :mad: but muscle coming on ok.
Still dont know how to pose properly for my back :p but traps really need to work on. Heavy Shrugs after everyworkout from now on
Back Shot 4th august 2010
DSC01634.jpg

Back Shot 2nd March
DSC00004.jpg

Upper Body
DSC00003.jpg

Soldato
4 weeks in these photos and looking a bit leaner and 1kg lighter have had pretty poor diet on the weekends (massive binge drinking on one, binge eating on the others) and need to firm it up to lose a lot more weight.
a1-2.jpg

new:
front-1.jpg

very bloated in the second picture too after just having a massive bowl of cereal and chicken wraps (cheat meal /not normal diet :p)

Last edited:
Soldato
I wouldnt do them after every workout also try hang cleans I find they absolutely fry my traps/shoulders.

I'll elaborate further.

If you want to bring them up to speed I wouldn't be doing them at the end of your workout when they're already tired. Do them first while they're fresh.

Nice progress the pair of you.

Soldato
Heavy Deadlifts will make traps grow. I don't even do shrugs and have good traps, can be seen when wearing a jumper.

Depends on body type. I throw out Deadlifts in huge amounts and even with doing loads of shrugs my traps are fairly small.

Not really visible at all, until at the end of a shoulder and trap day.

Last edited:
Soldato
Depends on body type. I throw out Deadlifts in huge amounts and even with doing loads of shrugs my traps are fairly small.

Not really visible at all, until at the end of a shoulder and trap day.

Yeh I'm a short meso, but lean so i think that helps. I found that heavy military press gives a mad pump to the traps. Face pulls are nice with the rope as are high pulls and wide grip upright rows etc

Back
Top Bottom