***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Strange, you'd think that whatever was wrong with your one they would just replace the parts unless it was totally screwed up.

Most cases the motherboard has been replaced so I don't know why CPW went with the refurb route.

No offence but you did well spending 3 weeks with the iphone5, I wouldn't even last 10 mins with any iphone :p

If you're looking to get the Note 2, check it out in a shop and ask if you can put the phone in your pocket because it's a monster!

Using the Ip5 was torture !!!!!!

Had no choice :(

Will try and test out the Note 2 !

Using the Ip5 was torture !!!!!!

Had no choice :(

Will try and test out the Note 2 !

LOL! I bet it was a painful experience! :eek:

I bought the Note 2 via Rainforest but found it was too big for me.

It's an awesome phone and I would highly recommend it if you can live with the size.

If not the N4 and S3 LTE are great alternatives.

Cool guess I'll try out the LJ5 one as I don't like LK4 due to GPS issues!

It's dark themed at the moment. It doesn't look too bad, but I'm thinking of flashing JB Dom. The dev mentioned which apks you'd need to replace to get back to stock theme, you can just pull them from the equivalent wanam build.

Hmmm, I thought nothing of it the other day but my phone refused to wake up (but blue led was flashing for emails) so I held the power button and it rebooted.

Just now it did the same and is now not turning on at all?

Hmmm

Gutted for you Rob!! I've been writing about this too... all seem to be the early handsets that are dying...

We're you overcooked at all? Anything you can think that maybe could've contributed to it??

Mainly do I can stop it happening to mine look

Nope I never had mine overclocked or anything really, just Wanamlite and themed.

The phone refused to wake the other day as mentioned but I thought this was just a Wanam bug but after this morning and reading about other people's phones dying...it does appear it could be early handset related. Mine was one of the first Pebble Blues too.

Back
Top Bottom