OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
took a few pics earlier after trying to lean bulk last few months...

hv1kww.jpg

back looks a bit beter, but not much weight gain allthough im lifting a bit more weight...so who knows?

Soldato
i am shockingly bad at taking photos :( also my chest has come up all rashy after the last time of getting waxed...doh...

I havent uploaded any pics for a while so here are some, end of day 3 of CBL diet prep phase, weight at 11st 5.25lb as of this morning.

Front:
016_zpsa2422972.jpg

Back:
022_zps1c43e592.jpg

Front Tensed:
033_zps8264750c.jpg

one for the lolz, had a play about with contrast/brightness:
032fun_zpsb3df1dd0.jpg

Associate
BroB9 your arms are impressive, and you are looking lean, however Id say your back and your chest are lagging. Id hazard a guess at more arm isolation exercises than Compound lifts.

I hardly ever do arm isolation exercises, I must have done about 20 sets of curls in my life! I think I'm just lucky in that area, making gains everywhere now though. I'm another 0.5kg up from that last post. Also in the process of writing a log to keep me motivated :p

edit: Just added a leg pic

Last edited:
Associate
quick question guys.

I have noticed im starting to get a muscle imbalance on my right Lat from doing pull-ups, im thinking this caused by doing them on a smith machine with bar on highest compared to doing them on proper pull up bar.

Question is, whats a good Isolation move to focus on stopping it getting worse??

ps good stretch for them anyone?

thanks

Man of Honour
Lie on your side on a roller and smash your lats by both rolling up/down the muscle and pivoting across it. Also catch rear shoulder bits however you can.

Stretch lats, teres major/minor.

Success.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Some pics after a week on CBL. I haven't dialled it in yet but that will come. I was down to 79.9kg this morning, I think I'm a tad leaner. Anyway, these pics are here to compare with my CBL progress later down the road.

Some skin peal on the upper back from dem squats.

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

Man of Honour
Sickening swole.

I see no squat marks though... I'll try to remember to take a picture after mine tomorrow, maybe this time I won't bleed

Back
Top Bottom