OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
OP
Because it's unnecessary and antagonistic. Sure, have your opinion and all, but no need to be passive aggressive with it mate.

Look, just because you're trying to justify your potential usage, I'm not going to pretend to approve of them. I don't approve of them, and it was necessary to point out that he's not natural - which in my opinion is a shame as he looked great before.

It's only antagonistic if you're a sensitive little bee - this reply, IS antagonistic towards you though. Bring it on.

I know that now :) But you hardly stated that originally. You basically went:

Didn't acquire aesthetics naturally, disregard
EDFUr.png

:p

No. You assumed that's what I meant. I was explaining to the poster that was commenting in case he was aspiring to achieve that naturally. Remember the audience here.

To be honest, I think ridalcray looked great before and potentially better than he does now. However, that's just my opinion. I'm not saying he looks bad.

Associate
Well I'm not natural anymore, what's done is done. I don't regret using as I'm stronger and bigger which was my initial aim when I started using. Going to carry on using as I want to get a lot bigger than I am currently. I respect all people who train as you all share the same interest as me. We may not share the same goals exactly but we all know how much effort it takes to see any form of progress. It ain't any easier training with "assistance" trust me, it's just that things progress a little quicker that's all.

Now can't we all just get along as one big happy weight lifting community? :D

Associate
Look, just because you're trying to justify your potential usage, I'm not going to pretend to approve of them. I don't approve of them, and it was necessary to point out that he's not natural - which in my opinion is a shame as he looked great before.

It's only antagonistic if you're a sensitive little bee - this reply, IS antagonistic towards you though. Bring it on.

No. You assumed that's what I meant. I was explaining to the poster that was commenting in case he was aspiring to achieve that naturally. Remember the audience here.

To be honest, I think ridalcray looked great before and potentially better than he does now. However, that's just my opinion. I'm not saying he looks bad.
That's fair enough and I respect your opinion. My girlfriend even says she preferred me at about 13 stone but that's not why I do it now. I want to compete next year so I'm trying to put on as much mass as I can in the mean time.

Permabanned
Well I'm not natural anymore, what's done is done. I don't regret using as I'm stronger and bigger which was my initial aim when I started using. Going to carry on using as I want to get a lot bigger than I am currently. I respect all people who train as you all share the same interest as me. We may not share the same goals exactly but we all know how much effort it takes to see any form of progress. It ain't any easier training with "assistance" trust me, it's just that things progress a little quicker that's all.

Now can't we all just get along as one big happy weight lifting community? :D

This has always been a point for me, when juicing, if you want to make the most of it you need to train so much harder than a natty, hours and hours extra per week to maximise the faster recovery. Also if your goal is to be bigger than say Icecold or Lie from these pages, you literally have no choice unless you happen to be very well genetically endowed, which most arent.

As radicalry says, he wants to be a lot bigger, lets not forget how small he would be next to an IFBB pro, heck even one from the golden days. Yet many on here admire those physiques universally. The fact is if your goal is to have a male model body and you are nice and young, then you should go at it naturally and preserve your health as best you can. But if you want to be bigger than average, if you want a physique that makes people go "wow!", then you will need to use drugs. There are no ifs or buts or maybes. All the wrestlers you grew up watching, all the actors portraying your heroes, they all use or have used at some stage, its as much a part of modern living as fake boobs, face lifts and liposuction. We take ever increasing risks with our health to look as good as we can, and i for one think this is fine, its certainly far better than looking like the 90% i see walking past me every day, slightly fat, slightly tired and mostly completely unhappy.

Soldato

I'm not trying to justify anything at all, I've already started. There is no justification that needs doing to others, as I'm sure any 'users' will tell you.

Even if you felt the compulsive need to explain his ill-gotten testosterone levels, there's no avoiding the fact your wording of it made it appear like it's some big no no. It's just a different path. Many people here hold your anti-steroid views on this board, no one else is as bitter about it as you though.

Man of Honour
The juice gang is growing in numbers on these boards, hnnnngggggg

t4f5p.gif

Back
Top Bottom