Type R and VTEC owners

Caporegime
First cold morning today, cluster bulb gone, handbrake light staying on and the glovebox light flicks on and off. mash the pedal and they start working

GzKSj.jpg

Caporegime
Not with the DC5, but I did once own a Citroen ZX where the door locks would freeze OPEN in really cold weather. I would attempt to shut the door and it would just bounce open again! That was a bit of a PITA, driving whilst attempting to keep my door shut :p

My 106 use to do that :D don't make em like that anymore :(

Soldato
First cold morning today, cluster bulb gone, handbrake light staying on and the glovebox light flicks on and off. mash the pedal and they start working

The only way to fix all Integra faults...... VTEC.

Can't get into VTEC up here with the road conditions. Below freezing on greasy roads with RS2s is less than enjoyable :(

Soldato
Been speaking to a guy on the accordr forums who's selling his 107k ATR. It's a prefacelift, he's said £2300, does that seem a fair price. He did modify it but has it back to close as standard, all be it with a decat/exhaust system/induction filter. I don't think he has FSH but has receipts for work such as gear syncro/egr clean/valve clearance, and some other stuff.

What's it worth?

Soldato
I have rs2s, man up ffs, nothing like wheel spin in 3rd at 100 :D

:eek:

Got wheelspin in 3rd gear pre-VTEC, thought I was dreaming that I was in a powerful torque monster.

Came off the roundabout, 2nd gear not even full throttle gave me major spinnage, double de-clutched into 3rd and wheels still spun.

Parked up, kicked the car and walked off :p:D

Soldato
Been speaking to a guy on the accordr forums who's selling his 107k ATR. It's a prefacelift, he's said £2300, does that seem a fair price. He did modify it but has it back to close as standard, all be it with a decat/exhaust system/induction filter. I don't think he has FSH but has receipts for work such as gear syncro/egr clean/valve clearance, and some other stuff.

What's it worth?

I wouldn't consider that standard, personally I'd buy a type-s the are is a decade old at its youngest

Soldato
I wouldn't consider that standard, personally I'd buy a type-s the are is a decade old at its youngest

I've been looking for a Type-S. Haven't had much luck, some are well above my budget. I want to go own a proper 'Type-R' and then go to a sensible car.

I thought if I buy one I'll have a nice family saloon and a bit of a race car too, when I need it to be one. Something which I can just run into the ground after years of ownership.

Man of Honour
OP

What's it worth?

Less than £2300 without a full folder IMO. Can't you just wait till March?

Caporegime
Had a shunt yesterday with an old dear in an i10 (it would be wouldn't it).

New bumper from Japan is about £300 and £200 respray/fitting. So I'm not too fussed as I get a nice, new facelift bumper to help deal with the increase in premiums.

SeTb2.jpg
I apologize for the Instagram, the original pic is **** poor quality and it clears it up

Soldato
UKDM bumper looks far superior to the horrible 96 spec one anyway.

What happened, she just oldied herself into your perky young bum?

Damn Cougars!

Back
Top Bottom