Type R and VTEC owners

Man of Honour
OP
There are some proper morons on the road. Outside of my flat window I can see a pretty busy road with traffic calming, the type where half the road is blocked. Thing is, Watford council are idiots, they have put the most ridiculous calming measures around here. This one is on a blind bend, genius idea! Anyway I've seen 1 head on so far at slow speed and another where a BMW ended up sideways going round it and someone went into the side of him.

Caporegime
There are some proper morons on the road. Outside of my flat window I can see a pretty busy road with traffic calming, the type where half the road is blocked. Thing is, Watford council are idiots, they have put the most ridiculous calming measures around here. This one is on a blind bend, genius idea! Anyway I've seen 1 head on so far at slow speed and another where a BMW ended up sideways going round it and someone went into the side of him.

Speed kills

Soldato
Got to work with non winter tyres. Apparently I need winter tyres to drive in winter but seem to have managed for 8 years without them

datage7y.jpg

Obligatory snow pic

Soldato
Previous owner fitted them to the front, I can only assume because he knew he would be trading it in as the history is full main dealer

It drives fine on them for now, a little skittish but I dont have a problem with that, its winter so I'll change them when the weather gets better

Soldato
Soldato
Came back from picking up the ATR yesterday 3am in the morning. I couldn't get enough of driving it. What an amazing car, even if it does lack luxuries. I wish I had bought it sooner.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;23589531 said:
Always good to buy a car thats had the right ownership attitude applied to it without any corner cutting.

Always good to pay for premium tyres when you're about to trade a car in for a brand new Focus

What kind of idiot does that?

The car has full main dealer histroy, troll somewhere else Fox :rolleyes:

Came back from picking up the ATR yesterday 3am in the morning. I couldn't get enough of driving it. What an amazing car, even if it does lack luxuries. I wish I had bought it sooner.

Finally! What year is it?

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Relentless, I would consider the Michelin pilot super sports when you come to change.
AM has them on his car and Gibbo has been running them on the 911 and they both speak highly.
Wet performance is unreal and even as a passenger you can feel a lot of the feedback from the car.
May be worth a look as they have only just started making them in a size that fits the FN2 and ep3

Back
Top Bottom