What watch do you wear?

Like most things, once family members find out you can fix/build PCs, sort out smartphone problems and now... adjust watches they're dropping stuff off to "have a look at" :o

In this instance I don't mind, never knew the Seiko 5 range was so varied! This needed 4 links removing.

20130527_155044_HDR.jpg

Nice Guest2! I tried a couple on, weekend before last I think it was. I could have just walked off with it on. I still want an Omega AT, mind, but I'd not kick that out my collection at all! I really like the black too. I didn't used to like the Rolex Sub, but tried one of those on as well, and was instantly turned. Looks and just feels great quality wise.

Mrk, the Tudor was one I have been after for a bit, but kept ballsing up in some way lol I just love the timeless simplicity of it.
I've put myself forward for a new contract. It's a nice step for me if I can get it. As such, I've decided that I'm buying one off the list... I have no idea what I'd even think about mind... *Please hear back about job!*

The Seiko 5s seem to have a million guises! I actually have mine on today as I rode in, and last time I fell off the first thing I thought about was my wrist.

Last edited:
I jinxed the bloody job!! :( Not all bad, just the typical recruiter not even putting me forward for the position, as they're not working on it now. Annoying, as I chased for a week to get a response and in that time was sent the same description by 4 other agencies, but didn't reply as I thought it would look bad coming from all different people. Doh.

Don't know why I put this here. I have no moan somewhere!

Mrk, where do you sell your watches? Since getting a couple more, I might part with my Zeno Chrono and my old Zenith, maybe the PRC200 as well.

It's annoying as I do just what they're looking for, the contract is for a very long project and would be more money, and just a great challenge. It's OK, I'm making myself seen somehow :D

On the plus side, to cheer myself up, I got this...

Omega Seamaster 2531.80.00 Brosnon styley.

Better sell a couple of these others, so I don't get a shoeing.

I was just really jealous that everyone else kept posting theirs and I posted up a 20quid seiko 5! haha

In my opinion I hope to have a bargain, if all goes well.

(http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/mens-omeg...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557)

They seem to go from 1450-1900EUR - if there is anything untoward, I'll just claim through paypal and get it back in case, but comes with papers and everything, so hoping so.

I don't know why people don't post close-up pictures of such a watch when selling it. Always leaves me with questions in my mind as to what's not being shown.

Back
Top Bottom