• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE AMD DRIVERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are new drivers coming soon?

(shameful bump)

Naw i thought you were posting the new drivers. Still on course for the end of the month apparently.

r6fJQVZ.jpg

I hope its not delayed, but i just get a sneaky feeling in my gut it might be. Hope im wrong about that though.

One things for sure id rather wait another week or two and them get it 100% right rather than go the Nvidia route and release poor drivers.

One things for sure id rather wait another week or two and them get it 100% right rather than go the Nvidia route and release poor drivers.

Lol, have to agree, tried Nvidia's latest beta bios, couldn't even get display. Had to boot to safe mode and driver sweep them off my PC to get display back.. Back on 320.49 now. Never had kind of problem with AMD before.. Nvidia do seem to have some bugs to iron out atm. I'm pretty sure all will be fixed soon, the usual suspects will continue saying how superior Nvidia drivers are :p

It with great sadness that i report our thread master, pg tips, has deserted us in our hour of need and gone to the dark side. We've also lost Mr Nvidia, yes Rusty, to the dark side as well. Its times like these we all need to pull together and make sure we don't lose anyone else to the dark side.

Stay strong brothers. :p

It with great sadness that i report our thread master, pg tips, has deserted us in our hour of need and gone to the dark side. We've also lost Mr Nvidia, yes Rusty, to the dark side as well. Its times like these we all need to pull together and make sure we don't lose anyone else to the dark side.

Stay strong brothers. :p

Am here till next Gen? Truth be told I go where the best bang for buck is and 7950 was still is?

And with theses drivers coming for crossfire and Next Gen Consoles using Amd, the times are looking great for Amd and I see no change happening anytime soon. :D

Now one Question to PGtips, if he has switched to Nvidia will he still support this thread? if not could if be given to say maybe you matt?

Am here till next Gen? Truth be told I go where the best bang for buck is and 7950 was still is?

And with theses drivers coming for crossfire and Next Gen Consoles using Amd, the times are looking great for Amd and I see no change happening anytime soon. :D

Now one Question to PGtips, if he has switched to Nvidia will he still support this thread? if not could if be given to say maybe you matt?

I imagine he will support the thread, for all his sins. :p

I expect he'll come crawling back to us when the 9970 is released and beats a titan. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom