• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE AMD DRIVERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be that bitcoin mining virus? Open task manager and look for iehighutil. Check it in msconfig under startup as well

No nothing there.
OK. this is strange. Took the VTX out. Cleaned the drivers. installed the latest.
The MSI was fine. Did some benchmarking. The last BM was MLL. This sent the card up to 70c, even after a reboot, so cleaned them out, put back
AMD_Catalyst_13.2_Beta7 still 70c. Using 12.10 at the moment.
Now using these drivers F! 2012 runs faster accoring to the BM that when I had CF. This is the same for COJ: GS also MLL I get the same FPS in game:confused: but the Bench was around 17 in stead of 47
I thick I will either reinstall win 7 clean win 8 over the week end.

Any thoughts?

3 weeks to go now!!

I'm going to create another sub-section, this time for RadeonPRO profiles, you can backup/restore them from within RP. So could all those with useful RP profiles for games please upload them (or send them to me and I will host) and provide a description of what they do :)

3 weeks to go now!!

I'm going to create another sub-section, this time for RadeonPRO profiles, you can backup/restore them from within RP. So could all those with useful RP profiles for games please upload them (or send them to me and I will host) and provide a description of what they do :)

Sending you my complete backup :) you will notice my profiles tend to be the same for most games. Its the SweetFX that mostly changes for me.

Cheers shanks, just going to do some testing and I'll get a list up of what you've sent me.

Just a note to anyone who has games on different drives and have issues with RP not detecting the trigger, go to the triggers tab and add a secondary trigger for your game location :)

Edit: Or not, won't let me add and execute my trigger location. More investigation required!!

Edit: Nevermind the above DOES work, you just can't launch the game from within RP, launch the game as normal via steam/origin, all is well, just been playing Fifa 13 in glorious 120hz/120fps :D

Last edited:
Cheers shanks, just going to do some testing and I'll get a list up of what you've sent me.

Just a note to anyone who has games on different drives and have issues with RP not detecting the trigger, go to the triggers tab and add a secondary trigger for your game location :)

Edit: Or not, won't let me add and execute my trigger location. More investigation required!!

Edit: Nevermind the above DOES work, you just can't launch the game from within RP, launch the game as normal via steam/origin, all is well, just been playing Fifa 13 in glorious 120hz/120fps :D

Great Fifa in 120hz in it :) I dont use triggers and that? All I did for Fifa was under tweaks/refresh rate input 120.

Triggers = File path

As my games are installed over two drives they may differ to the file paths in your profiles, so adding the file path to my .exe under the 'triggers' tab allows my games to use your profiles.

May not be required for everyone, but if they can't get the profile to apply this may be why :)

Triggers = File path

As my games are installed over two drives they may differ to the file paths in your profiles, so adding the file path to my .exe under the 'triggers' tab allows my games to use your profiles.

May not be required for everyone, but if they can't get the profile to apply this may be why :)

Nice thanks for that.

Thanks
13.3 beta - so fairly up to date still I assume.
I don't think I installed any caps as I'm sure they were intergrated into the driver package when I installed these how come the latest drivers in the OP are seperate again?

Unless you're playing some more recent titles, you're not missing much as of yet by moving from 13.3 Beta, though some older titles do have performance gains from 13.5+

CAPS are separate from drivers again to highlight what is the latest. For example if you're using 13.4 WHQL, You will require both 13.4 CAP1 & 13.5 CAP1, if on 13.5 Beta you'd require just 13.5 CAP1 and no CAP's required for 13.6 Beta+ as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom