Type R and VTEC owners

Andrew Moores car has more information on its rear end than any vehicle i have ever seen.

surprised nobody has rear ended him whilst being presented with such an immense portfolio of badges to read

I know, 3 badges vs the OEM 2 is a vast increase in badge volume, a whole 1 badge up on your EP3

The champ white M200 has the OEM 3.. I guess if it takes that long to read the 3 badges then those fortunate enough yo be following me either have vision as an issue or a low IQ...

Damn new age Type-R owners.

I was racing the 1/4 mile years before your cars were even conceptualised.

Managed to find some old footage of me in one of these races:

Not my best performance!

Andrew Moores car has more information on its rear end than any vehicle i have ever seen.

surprised nobody has rear ended him whilst being presented with such an immense portfolio of badges to read

AM gets a hard time off you! If it helps I'm taking the 'civic' badge off my car, looks cleaner debadged, hopefully this will restore the natural order of things to balance out Andrew moores additional genuine mugen badge.

I know, 3 badges vs the OEM 2 is a vast increase in badge volume, a whole 1 badge up on your EP3

The champ white M200 has the OEM 3.. I guess if it takes that long to read the 3 badges then those fortunate enough yo be following me either have vision as an issue or a low IQ...

What about your civinfo sticker? Its quite fitting, as your civic has a lot of information on it

You could get an aerokits badge for the rear too to highlight the new front splitter that was 100% from a genuine mugen m200 and had a rich and vibrant back story until you opened it and realised it wasn't any of those things...

2.0 l turbo with VTEC is my bet, pushing 300bhp +. Expect £26k + price tag, if not more IMO. Which makes it pointless.

I paid £17,500 IRRC for my first EP3, brand new.

The new CTR is being designed by Gabe

Apparently there will be a 175BHP 2.0 Skyactive NA petrol engine in the new Mazda 3 of which there will be a tuned MPS version, how true this is I do not know but its not all doom and gloom for the fans of NA 4 pots just yet

2.0 l turbo with VTEC is my bet, pushing 300bhp +. Expect £26k + price tag, if not more IMO. Which makes it pointless.

I paid £17,500 IRRC for my first EP3, brand new.

£26K is hardly unsurprising given the competition. (Golf GTI, RS Megane)

Most supermini hot hatches are around £17K now. (Fiesta ST)

Prices are going up! Accept it!

Won't ever buy one new now, so I guess I am not accepting it, and I won't change my mind. Pure madness if you ask me, especially for FWD 4 pot.

It isn't madness though, it's just the market price of new hot hatch cars.

I'm not saying £26K is worth it or not.

But to call it madness isn't really fair.

Cue people about the recommend all the fantastic alternative £26K used choices.

Prices are going up! Accept it!

this. A Focus RS MK2 was around £25k brand new, and that was 5 years ago now.

technology, safety and costs for everything have gone up and moved forwards.

as Nath says, most hot superminis are equal in price to what Chris payed for his EP3 new from dealer presumably 10+ years ago.

compare it to the competition

MK3 ST @ £20k [with the ST3 spec @ £25k]
Disastra VXR @ £27k
Megane 265 @ £25k

so pretty much in line with the competition and around 5-7k more expensive than the supermini class [fiesta/clio etc]

Back
Top Bottom