Type R and VTEC owners

I'm not bashing You for liking real parts. What I'm amazed at ifs You don't think 330 is a lot for a part that does nothing....if it was done tasty performance part then I'm all for the real thing.

Each to their own I say, some value aesthetics over performance parts. Personally I'd rather have a nice set of wheels or so than an after market exhaust that gains nothing on a Honda engine. That's kinda like saying it's not worth buying a piece of art because it doesn't do anything, it's nice to look at for the owner which is what you're paying the money for.

Each to their own I say, some value aesthetics over performance parts. Personally I'd rather have a nice set of wheels or so than an after market exhaust that gains nothing on a Honda engine. That's kinda like saying it's not worth buying a piece of art because it doesn't do anything, it's nice to look at for the owner which is what you're paying the money for.

Your completely right. I only started mentioning it because you mention You wouldn't bother with the fake because the real thing was cheap.....but again I guess 330 might not be a lot to you

Your completely right. I only started mentioning it because you mention You wouldn't bother with the fake because the real thing was cheap.....but again I guess 330 might not be a lot to you

£330 certainly is a fair whack! I meant more like, the difference between the original and a fake wasn't that much so in this case I'd take genuine. Might have got wires crossed.

My face is as the above picture when people spend money, time and effort to put silly badges on a car................

Andrew Moores car has more information on its rear end than any vehicle i have ever seen.

surprised nobody has rear ended him whilst being presented with such an immense portfolio of badges to read

rjk had his done but not limo black just a shade lighter and they look good

mine are a 75% tint. same as a premier edition.

black limo tints on a black car make it look bread van.

Andrew Moores car has more information on its rear end than any vehicle i have ever seen.

surprised nobody has rear ended him whilst being presented with such an immense portfolio of badges to read

True dat.

I removed the Hybrid badge as I wasn't getting any street races anymore.

removed the hybrid and boom, more illegal street races.

2 fast 2 furious

illegal street races.

2 fast 2 furious

73350_541582592564187_2101100555_n.jpg~original

Back
Top Bottom