• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

New toy incoming

Man of Honour
I have just had an email from OCUK about a new toy I have on the way.

Here is a clue as to what it is

Time to Napalm the GPU benches (well in a couple of weeks).:D

Build log Link

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Yup...although should have left it at two...I might expand my loop in Jan though. Much like you into the 900D! although your 4 R290s are going to solve world hunger.

I will be using the 900D but it won't have any rads inside. I will be using two external MO-RA3 420 rads with quick disconnects which should keep the cards cool and make building the PC a bit easier.:D

Soldato
Awesome. I did consider external radiators but space is an issue, and with 3 cats, 2 dogs and a curious 4 year old I'd rather keep it all internal :D Start out small, 2x 420mm should do it :)

Man of Honour
OP
Awesome. I did consider external radiators but space is an issue, and with 3 cats, 2 dogs and a curious 4 year old I'd rather keep it all internal :D Start out small, 2x 420mm should do it :)

For me internal rads are not an option as I need to get two 1200 watt PSUs in there for those power guzzling 290Xs.:eek:

Soldato
Yeah, that's mental. Is it just a case of running the 4th card off it or are you going to split the load generally? I've never looked into it TBH. Only recently started buying more than 2 cards, ironic given the price, it was the Titans that got me into Tri SLi lol.

Man of Honour
OP
d3is.jpg

znqw.jpg

st5q.jpg

0zv5.jpg

I will be doing a build thread when I get started.:)

Back
Top Bottom