• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

New toy incoming

Man of Honour
OP
Yeah, that's mental. Is it just a case of running the 4th card off it or are you going to split the load generally? I've never looked into it TBH. Only recently started buying more than 2 cards, ironic given the price, it was the Titans that got me into Tri SLi lol.

Tri SLI Titans are quite happy to run on a single Corsair 1200i PSU, unfortunately 3 x 290Xs had no problem bringing the same PSU to it's knees.:D

I will probably run two cards off of each PSU.

Build log please :)

I will be starting one when I get going.:)

Associate
Board's looking good, are you going to make use of the OC panel that comes with it? The one I got with the Z87 Maximus VI is just in "normal mode" in one the bays of my case, but I'd imagine you're going to use it in "extreme mode" when you use it. :)

Soldato
Is that the digital one Neil? The Ai? Red logo etc. I sent mine back, it whined like hell. No where near the quality of my original AX.

Yep, I had issues with 2 x AX1200i's

Even on stock bios with 3 Titans I had shut downs and lock ups

I wouldn't mind so much but I had the original AX1200 and had no issues,

just wanted the newer version - bad decision :D

Man of Honour
OP
Board's looking good, are you going to make use of the OC panel that comes with it? The one I got with the Z87 Maximus VI is just in "normal mode" in one the bays of my case, but I'd imagine you're going to use it in "extreme mode" when you use it. :)

I am not sure, I will give the OC panel a go and see how I get on.:)

Man of Honour
OP
Yep, I had issues with 2 x AX1200i's

Even on stock bios with 3 Titans I had shut downs and lock ups

I wouldn't mind so much but I had the original AX1200 and had no issues,

just wanted the newer version - bad decision :D

I hope I have better luck

One of mine I have had for ages and used it with no problems, the other one is brand new so I will be keeping my fingers crossed that it works ok.

Soldato
I didn't have any shut downs, although I'm trying to think what I was running. 3960X @ a modest 4.2Ghz and 2x 680 GTX Classifieds. So hardly taxing. Was simply the noise it was making

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom