• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Batman™: Arkham Knight Performance

I bet they thought the Denuvo DRM will be hard to crack since Fifa and Lord of the Fallen were never cracked. They didn't realise that the scene puts extra focus on highly anticipated games...

Could someone please please please tell me if their memory is being under clocked when running this?

I haven't seen anyone else mention it, bit surely it must be down to the amount of video memory this game is demanding?

Is this game really locked to 30 FPS?

I mean really what is the point of being a PC gamer atm :p

At least Witcher 3 is much better than it was now. I'll wait a month before playing this on PC then. Might as well buy it on PS4 for the superior version lol.

Why O why would they release it in this such state? Why is it all these Gamework title come out with so much bugs? is it really worth Devs the extra time?

The smoke is a joke, the only decent GW is the extra paper moving about.

30fps on PC WOW! glad I only paid £15 might wait for some patches. and my monitor to come back.

You can change it in the .ini file.

Nice one, does this mess up the game though? I can't remember what game it was but I remember at launch if you manually changed the FPS it could mess up the games internal clock. Maybe it was Dead Rising 3?

I just can't believe no 60 FPS option. This is a PC game, on a mulitplat designed on X86. How can they not have 60 FPS 'in game'. It literally makes no sense unless it's somehow integral to the game to run at 30 FPS.

Hopefully in a few patches time this game will be good like Witcher 3 was.

I bought it on PSN. Downloading now and taking ages :p

Who in their right mind implements a 30fps cap on PC? With the reports of shockingly bad performance and stuttering this is on my list of games to be avoided, thankfully the Witcher 3 is all-consuming at the moment.

You can change it in the .ini file.

Supposedly a Titan-X can't hold 60FPS when changed.

Why the game studio would even consider such a thing is beyond me but fortunately the cap can be lifted by editing one of the game’s ini files. Still a number of GeForce user have complained that they can’t even achieve a 60 FPS average – after the 30FPS cap has been lifted – at 1920×1080 resolution. Users with very capable and expensive hardware, one such user reports that he can’t maintain an average of 60 FPS at 1080p with his $999 Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X.

Read more: http://wccftech.com/nvidia-encourag...-knight-due-performance-issues/#ixzz3dslI5ZMZ

@ Boomstick FPS caps have been happening for years. It's a simple change so try not get your knickers in too much of a twist.

Nvidia *should* be having a PR nightmare at the moment. It seems they are giving away turd games with their flagship expensive cards that don't even use the features properly/ work. And don't even get me started on the broken crash inducing drivers of late.

Yet somehow they are fine. People keep buying their products in their droves at over inflated prices, and nvidia just sit back, do and say nothing, and rake it in.
Nvidia user here by the way.

SLI support is non existant

TWIMTBP

lol

Andrew Burnes Admin • 3 hours ago

An update to the Batman: Arkham Knight SLI profile was deployed
via GeForce Experience before the game's launch. To acquire the update,
open GeForce Experience, navigate to the Preferences tab, click
"General" on the left nav, and click "Check for updates". The updated
profile will automatically be downloaded and installed, ready for use
in-game."

So you actually have to download the SLI profile update via the Geforce Experience, even if you've updated the drivers.

Try that and report back ;)

^^ At least someone enjoys 30 FPS then.

I'll wait until it works properly on PC. Until then it's another game for PS4.

Saying that I'm likely going to get Fury X, so it makes sense to have this on console as will no doubt be extra gimped for AMD on PC.

From now on at least I know the score.

AAA + Gameworks, means will run better on console for launch.

Still only downloaded 14GB on PSN, my PS4 DL speed is really slow today. Can't win lol.

Back
Top Bottom