OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
25-3-09.jpg

Took a progres pic today, thought id share it.

Not too sure how noticeable any progress is tho :p

Feeling a whole lot stronger and 13 stone now :D

Man of Honour
OP
Looking nice and wide. Arms could do with some development and chest needs a bit more depth/width to it but upper body wise, your shoulders and lats look powerful. Mid body looks a bit soft, but you're not carrying much fat which is good. Nice serratus development too.

How tall are you?

Soldato
Cheers for the comments, FF im 5'9.

Feel like my gains are good now that my diet is ok, but i am carrying a bit of fat.

That was what has been holding me back for a long time, skinny guy mentality eat too much - lose your abs.

Soldato
I decided to add my little frame to the proceedings in some fancy gay poses! I'm hoping one day I happen to come across this thread archived and see the progress I made but maybe not lol. I'm still cutting down more lol but I know you will all disagree bit I dont care haha.

P.S. Camera at a angle.

Associate
I decided to add my little frame to the proceedings in some fancy gay poses! I'm hoping one day I happen to come across this thread archived and see the progress I made but maybe not lol. I'm still cutting down more lol but I know you will all disagree bit I dont care haha.

P.S. Camera at a angle.

cutting what ? :p

Man of Honour
OP
Pieplough - it's all about size dude! :p Don't worry about being excessively ripped, big powerful builds > skinny ripped builds ;)

Vegeta - I still cannot fathom why you feel you need to cut :confused: But it's your body - just please don't over do it. You're skinny enough as it is!

Soldato
Vegeta, okish abs but I don't see much development anywhere else.

I wouldn't advise a cut to someone with your physique personally :)

Get eating and growing!!

dun

dun

Soldato
Lol looks like Alien where its about to rip out his chest :p What size are they mate?

and lmao at the comments

conor37 (21 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam Reply | Spam

i wish i could **** tht forearm urrrgh

Soldato
What weight you aiming to get down to Veg?

Maybe 10stone? Lol how many KG's is that? I've went from 74 to 69, havent't checked in a week but i've defo lost some I think.

EDIT: Just had a look so about 64/63 KG's, won't take me that long I think. Jog now :)

Back
Top Bottom