OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

dun

dun

Soldato
great looking bicep, time to work on the tris now?
:p

Thanks, but they're not shockingly bad. I work them twice as hard as my biceps at any rate :)
3.jpg

My left has a bit smoother horse shoe pattern but meh.

Associate
Lol, I think I look ok and my shape is like the way it is - due to muscle a V shape.
Hey mate, you really don't look like you need to cut, seriously! I don't think anyone is trying to be nasty here, but the fact you've still got a percentage of fat that you're not happy with is because your LBM is low!

Plus, the V shape is nothing to do with the Chest/Waist ratio, the V shape is what you get from having a beasty back/set of lats!

Soldato
Right well I decided to go on a one month cut at the end of february, purely out of vanity. I know in the long-run it's a waste of time etc etc, but I'm one of those people who is genetically disinclined to have visible abs at high bf% and I just wanted to have them for a little bit. I box and so the lower BF is a bonus there too. When I'm bulking I'm fairly good at getting a good muscle:fat increase ratio, so I thought if I just got down to a lower %, I can bulk from there.

Honestly it's not the best justification, but it's a big training motivator and that's what counts for me. Anyway, in 1 month I think there's been a big change, I've not lost a lot of muscle mass, and I'm pumped to get back on to growing.

before.jpg

to
after1.jpg

after2.jpg

dun

dun

Soldato
Right well I decided to go on a one month cut at the end of february, purely out of vanity. I know in the long-run it's a waste of time etc etc, but I'm one of those people who is genetically disinclined to have visible abs at high bf% and I just wanted to have them for a little bit. I box and so the lower BF is a bonus there too. When I'm bulking I'm fairly good at getting a good muscle:fat increase ratio, so I thought if I just got down to a lower %, I can bulk from there.

Honestly it's not the best justification, but it's a big training motivator and that's what counts for me. Anyway, in 1 month I think there's been a big change, I've not lost a lot of muscle mass, and I'm pumped to get back on to growing.

to

Crazy change in a month mate, nice. What were you weighing before and now?

Soldato
That's a very impressive cut for a month! Increase in cardio and a calorie deficit? How much so? Just a bit curious a stones a lot to loose!

Soldato
That's a very impressive cut for a month! Increase in cardio and a calorie deficit? How much so? Just a bit curious a stones a lot to loose!

Pretty much. It was a big deficit that mostly came from cutting out carbs - no pasta or bread etc. I would have some rice before the gym though, and bananas, dried apricots and nuts. Lots of skipping, running, boxing and weight lifting.

Man of Honour
OP
Dun, nice vascularity and shape. :) Personally I'd say a bit more size is required and the tris although cut and nice shaped need more size too, but no denying you're arms are looking good. How tall are you? 85kg is a good weight.

Skull, fantastic work mate, you need to pack on a bit more muscle on the upper body and flesh out a bit, but you've done cracking work from your previous shape. Keep at it!

Associate
My current pics, unfortunately i lost my temper and punched a glass and cut a tendon in my little finger so out of the gym for about a month now :( Diet has stopped too due to worry about a girl lol. The first pic was taken when i was about 9 stone, the two pics after are 10 stone 5lbs...height is 5 foot 10.

I think i have gained quite well since the first pic and the scales prove it but i still have a LONG way to go...

dun

dun

Soldato
Dun, nice vascularity and shape. :) Personally I'd say a bit more size is required and the tris although cut and nice shaped need more size too, but no denying you're arms are looking good. How tall are you? 85kg is a good weight.

!

Thanks mate. I'm just about 6ft, and I have gained around 20kg since I started 2 years ago. I agree with the more size, I'm constantly gaining weight while managing to remain relatively lean so its just a waiting game. Watch this space.

Richard nice progress, well on your way mate. I would maybe start doing a few more back width exercises like wide grip pullups/ pulldowns and BORs. It may just be the pictures making your width look lacking though.

OoOverclockaoO: How tall are you mate? Close to the big 200lbs :p

Back
Top Bottom